So, I’m new to Docker and although it looks amazing, it’s just a little overwhelming. I have a VM running uBuntu server, ufw is set to block all IPs apart from my VPN exit IP. It’s set to only allow traffic on tun0. I have Docker installed and docker compose. […]
The Helm package manager and the Flux GitOps operator are the two most highly-recommended technologies for supporting cloud native continuous delivery operations, as identified by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s End User Community. The evaluations came about as part of the new CNCF Tech Radar, a new initiative to share information across […]
Hi 🙂 As i can see on my system i have two Bridge networks with same parameters( I see these parameters in portainer, with ‘docker networks ls’ i just see two bridges). Is this normal? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/steakhutzeee [link] [comments]
I’m just starting to get involved with dockers and I have come across with several implementations which follows a more modular design paradigm. I was wondering if there is any actual value in sepparating my services in different containers (for example, running my mailer service and my api in different […]
For data generated by the app in docker that you want to persist, how do you manage the data and backups? For example, I use a personal wiki, Firefly III, Nextcloud, and many others that create data. For me, I use Docker volumes and let Docker store it in the […]
One of the biggest attractions for automating application operations is that automation tools will always be able to respond faster than a human intervening manually. This is true for tasks like scaling and failing over — and it’s also the case with responding to security vulnerabilities. “At the end of […]
How to setup Kubernetes on your local machine that runs cassandra cluster with at least 2 nodes and run given XYZ application with 3 replicas connected to the above mentioned cassandra cluster. This application must be load balanced among pods. In the end you must setup a Jenkins pipeline that […]
So I’ve been planning to use WSL 2 for my airsonic with docker but I can’t seem to mount /mnt/ directory where my library reside. Is there any configuration that I missed or docker desktop for WSL 2 currently cannot access windows filesystem within WSL 2? submitted by /u/Frenzy7fz [link] […]
submitted by /u/AnthonySterling [link] [comments]
Trying to figure out why my dashboard pods won’t come up after an update to 1.16.9 kubectl get deployments shows the dashboard with 0/1 pods ready NAME READY UP-TO-DATE AVAILABLE AGE coredns 2/2 2 2 251d coredns-autoscaler 1/1 1 1 251d dashboard-metrics-scraper 1/1 1 1 15h kubernetes-dashboard 0/1 0 0 […]
Read the full blog > This is Part 2 of a 9-part blog series that will take a deep dive into Kubernetes attack vectors based on the MITRE ATT&CK® framework. submitted by /u/Kube_fan_510 [link] [comments]
My dockerfile is minimal at the moment: FROM ubuntu:18.04 RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -yq apt-utils lsb-release dpkg wget tcpdump net-tools openssl build-essential cmake software-properties-common gnupg The image builds successfully but I see this warning: debconf: delaying package configuration, since apt-utils is not installed I see this package is […]
submitted by /u/kubernetespodcast [link] [comments]
Folks, Prometheus server works by scraping its data for you. This invokes the metrics endpoint of the various nodes that have been configured to monitor. These metrics collect at regular timestamps and are stored locally. The endpoint that has been used to scrape is exposed in the node. Here’s This […]
I have a container (Tdarr) where most of the actions run as root. Mounted as a volume to that container is my media folder. The problem I’m having is that the processed files end up owned by root (rw-r–r–) and therefore Sonarr and Radarr can’t move them, rename them, and […]
Amazon Web Services (AWS) sponsored this post. Matt Asay Matt is a principal at AWS and has been involved in open source and all that it enables (cloud, machine learning, data infrastructure, mobile, etc.) for nearly two decades, working for a variety of open source companies and writing regularly for […]
Hi, I just did some kill, delete, evict testing and noticed in horror that postgres loses data. Is this by design or am I doing something wrong, it seems the postgres container gest the quick shutdown event and in my book it should persist data. Thanks submitted by /u/GoTheFuckToBed [link] […]
Hi All, I am trying to do an overlay for pod affinity the base doesn’t have it so I am using the following in my overlay, I have tweaked it a few times and still no luck. kustomize.yaml patchesJson6902: – target: version: v1 kind: DeploymentConfig name: waterline-app path: resources-patch.yaml resources-patch.yaml […]
Had to repair my laptop and when it finally booted I saw that the repair had removed docker. I googled and saw other people also had the same problem submitted by /u/albus_severus_nyc [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/dthiry [link] [comments]
Kind is another Kubernetes SIGs project but is quite different compared to minikube. It moves the cluster into Docker containers. This leads to a significantly faster startup speed compared to spawning VM. >> Article << submitted by /u/Fewthp [link] [comments]
I can’t launch portainer with my docker compose. Also im running traefik but atm I am just trying to access the http web ui of Portainer at http://localhost/9000 When I run a Docker ps the container appears to be stuck in a restart loop. Portainer YML Excerpt: https://pastebin.com/cXLyFtkA Thanks submitted […]
I have simple K8 configurations. I had 3 nodes with 2 masters. I have installed MetalLB to cluster and deployed nginx web server. It added external IP address and it could access. Then I deleted one master node and tried, still I could access to nginx instance with same IP […]
I cant afford these expensive tools.. so i have to opt for the numerous opensource ones out there.. i need the expert opinions and recommedations of what has worked best before orchestration to run security scans (cis and cve) and runtime security.. are they integrable with the ci cd pipeline […]
Do you know that Docker is the best Container Management Software and big organizations are looking for Docker & Kubernetes Administrators? Candidates with hands-on experience on Docker often land up in highly paid jobs. Docker Architecture, its Components & Container Lifecycle are the concepts you should understand first in order […]
I have used Docker on Windows on Hyper-V thing and after reading how much faster WSL2 is I plan to try it out. I don’t want to move my whole dev environment to WSL2, I still want to use Docker desktop. This is my idea: (VSCODE + Docker) installed on […]
https://medium.com/@craigbuckler/an-introduction-to-docker-for-web-developers-ca10f5b73775 A concise article which explains the basics of how Docker can benefit web development. submitted by /u/craigbuckler [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/piotr_minkowski [link] [comments]
I have a CronJob which runs every hour apiVersion: batch/v1beta1 kind: CronJob metadata: name: mypod namespace: mynamespace spec: schedule: “0 * * * *” successfulJobsHistoryLimit: 1 failedJobsHistoryLimit: 3 jobTemplate: spec: template: spec: containers: – name: mypod image: myimage imagePullSecrets: – name: secret restartPolicy: OnFailure When the pod fails, I can […]
Building, saving, and loading container images with Ansible Image Need a quick way to create and utilize Linux container images across hosts? Look no further than Ansible. Read the full article on redhat.com Editor’s note: This article covers utilizing the Ansible docker_image module for working with containers. But if you’re using […]
Red Hat Insights: Your very own security consultant Image Image by Omar González from Pixabay Let Red Hat Insights advise you on how to better secure your Linux systems. Read the full article on redhat.com Christian Labisch is a Red Hat Accelerator and is not employed by Red Hat. A […]
Hey! I want to host multiple wordpress sites on one server using docker. I have three ways in mind an not sure which one would be the best. One wordpress and one mysql container for each website Multiple wordpress container and one shared database container Custom docker container, with wordpress […]
Has anyone recently appeared for the DCA exam? If yes can you share your experience and in case you have any reference sample exam questions that I can practice. Thanks. submitted by /u/21_prash [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/KabilNM [link] [comments]
Hello All, I am looking for Kubernetes jobs with 1 year experience, I am flexible to work remotely anytime. Please do contact me if you have any positions. I reside in Bengaluru India, If you are looking for low budget people who are ready to work immediately. I can work […]
DevOps | SonarQube Integration With Jenkins | SonarQube Scanner For Jenkins https://youtu.be/tbr_PeAGdfo submitted by /u/KabilNM [link] [comments]
I’m doing cost comparison for GKE vs OpenShift dedicated (on GCP) and so far I have the following numbers: GKE: master nodes: free infra nodes: not needed (logging/metrics/routing/registry) implemented as separate services in GCP 4 worker nodes (n1-standard-4): 4 vCPU, 15GB of RAM each with 1 year commitment – $350/mo […]
Available for the next 3 days all courses and Practice Tests for only 9.99$ each. Please check out the courses at the below links which will take you to the discounted price page on Udemy: NEW RELEASES Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900, with hands-on Labs Learn the fundamental concepts and advance […]
My Blog Post: An ASP .NET Core app hosted in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) that is accessing an Azure SQL Database using Azure AD Managed Identity. https://roykim.ca/2020/06/29/database-patterns-with-azure-kubernetes-service-part-2-azure-sql-db-and-managed-identity/ The benefit is the ability for the application code not to use conventional SQL credentials of username and password stored in configuration files. […]
Hey guys im having serious trouble understanding how I can use docker for the following; Host os is ubuntu 18.04 running on a 250GB ssd Host is running nextcloud (ports forwarded to access exteenally) 1 6TB drive ext4 The following drives pooled using btrfs 2X4TB, 2X2TB, 3X1TB What I want […]
Hey everyone! When it comes to using Docker and Docker Compose for local development (on MacOS if that makes a difference), I’ve seen two different methods that other devs have used. I’m still a little bit of a novice when it comes to the Docker environment, so I’m wondering what […]
I’m building a multi-language container for local testing only. At the moment I’m including python2, python3 and nodejs, though I will add more later. Here is what I tried first in the dockerfile: FROM ubuntu:18.04 RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y apt-utils lsb-release dpkg wget tcpdump net-tools openssl build-essential […]
submitted by /u/asadfaizi [link] [comments]
So I have a Windows 2019 server with two NICs (NIC A and NIC B), each on a different ISP. I want to run sabnzbd but ONLY use NIC B. If I install sabnzbd natively, it will only use NIC A. I have tried for the past 2 weeks to […]
I’ve been really getting into docker the last couple weeks, coming from a background knowing what it was but never having used it. So it’s been quite a learning curve. I’ve been looking for something to do with an old Mac mini, and this was perfect for it. I installed […]
I’m fairly new to Docker and followed various tutorials. However, one thing that quite often bugged me is what the development and deployment flow of Docker is. Like how do i build my app, dockerize it, deploy it to my web server and continue working on it? For this reason […]
Dell Technologies sponsored this podcast. The tools and technologies DevOps teams rely on for infrastructure-as-code certainly have changed, especially as it has begun to scale for storage. At the same time, the tools, technologies and platforms that started in the hyperscale, cloud native applications and their DevOps environments have actually […]
When working with the UK Home Office back in 2016, the team behind Appvia learned a lot about how developers work, and what works for them — and what doesn’t. That project involved building a large, multitenant Kubernetes cluster, supporting more than 700 developers working on 400 apps. London-based Appvia […]
submitted by /u/Professional-East-65 [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Help with Docker Volumes
- How to use Spot to achieve Cost Savings with Stability on Kubernetes
- questions about using Docker for production MySQL databases on Linux
- Why Netlify Is Tech Agnostic and Its Role in JAMstack Development
- Pass environment variable to Yaml
- About kubernetes automations with vsphere
- KubeCon/CloudNativeCon goes virtual, SUSE acquires Rancher Labs, Operator Framework & Contour joining the CNCF Incubating Project
- What is the point of Minikube?
- Building images using Podman and cron
- OEL7 Kubeadm Cluster Init Issue
- 3 best practices for working on a distributed team
- In which ways can we break a K8s cluster?
- docker using up all space on disk.
- macvlan on macos-x
- Amazon Devops Telephonic Interview 4 #telephonicinterview #devopsinterview
- Docker with OpenCV
- Run OpenVPN client (or server) on AWS Fargate pods?
- Accessing docker container from lan
- Understanding the big picture of kubernetes
- what happen when you have random generated id in a database and you use replicas in a docker swarm ?
- executing host command from inside of a container
- EKS now supports 1.17
- How is this traffic routed?
- Proxy WebSocket through Kubernetes API server
- Use services that use different Compose schemas together?
- Hi one of my container was giving problem so I checked my sys logs.
- The Long-Lost Computation Dissertation of Unix Pioneer Dennis Ritchie
- Microservices On Kubernetes – Part 3: Skaffold and Jib
- Cloud database security
- How do you load balance the traffic into Swarm?
- A free 3-10 nodes Kubernetes Cluster
- [HELP!] Docker not pulling an image.
- First Ruby on Rails app in Docker Image
- If I connect to EFnet irc with a VPN it works, if I connect via SOCKS to a docker in which is running the same VPN, it fails (the configuration works in other irc servers, EFnet is the only one where it doesn’t work). WHY? What could it be?
- Starting a service during Docker build
- Connection refused in trying to attach Websocket to Docker container
- Docker seemed to revert a change i made on a file. Please help.
- An overview of network integration models for kubernetes
- Cloud database security project
- A challenge magically appears.
- Is it naive to think a heroku like experience will be created on top of kubernetes?
- Does anybody have Traefik 2 working with the IngressRoute CRD?
- Doubts while doing K8s practice
- Question about docker setup on bare metal
- What is the best method of exposing a deployment over HTTPS?
- Looking for uptime monitoring tool
- when i run ‘k3s server ‘, it says ‘address already in use’
- Mail Server For Sending And Maybe Receiving Mails?
- This Week in Programming: Is R Gaining Popularity Because of COVID-19?
- Container Networking From Scratch – Kristen Jacobs, Oracle
- Periodic batch processing
- Macvlan working with k8s?
- Envoy Proxy Container Installation Ansible Playbook
- Hashicorp Consul Agent Container Installation Ansible Playbook
- Preparing Kubernetes for Monolith Migration
- Docker service error during installation
- Getting started with Docker. What should i run?
- How to run a shell command before the entrypoint, every time a container starts?
- What are the step to do in proper from localsystem development to deployment on docker for php sql website
- Deploying custom auto scaling algorithms on kuberenetes
- Specify settings per node on swarm
- Copying items out of a container
- The New Stack Context: Google Launches a Trademark Office for Open Source
- Remapping user seems to prevent me from copying files?
- Windows containers – how does anyone manage the version constraints without hyper-v isolation?
- Distributed Teams, Distributed Applications: Collaboration in a Cloud Native World
- What is this used for ?
- Intermediate Docker questions
- Docker-compose volume help
- Video Transcoding Device on MacMini
- Tutorial: Using a Pre-Trained ONNX Model for Inferencing
- Using Kubectl from any Control Plane Node?
- Problems with docker hub and automated builds
- Industry Facial Recognition AI Moratoriums Don’t Address Flaws, Privacy Concerns
- Deploying on GKE: Kube-DNS and GKE Metadata Server?
- How Playtech Fixed Metrics Over-Collection with Observability
- Keep your eyes open: How to avoid exposing your internal proxy
- Blimp update: Persist volumes forever
- A closer look at vSphere with Kubernetes Permissions
- HELP! I really need to create a docker container in the form of a windows .exe – is this possible?
- Kubernetes cluster of bare-metal nodes
- Feedback about CKA and CKAD
- Introducing support for Kubernetes 1.17 and 1.18 -Welcome Kubernetes Fury Distribution (KFD) v1.3.0
- Testing at StorageOS using KinD in Ignite
- docker-compose: access container on host network
- Kafka on Kubernetes, the Strimzi way!
- Rancher and its internals
- replace vm with docker
- Managing 1000 clusters
- Sysadmin tales: How to keep calm and not panic when things break
- I can’t use windscribe vpn client in a debian or ubuntu docker container, but if I use a docker container named “concisions/windscribe-socks-server ” I can. How can I use windscribe client inside a debian or ubuntu container? What am I doing wrong?
- I can connect to an IRC server via Windscribe client in my Mac, but I can’t connect to the IRC server if I connect through socks to a docker container that is using Windscribe. Why?
- How to setup a docker with windscribe and connect via socks through this container?
- Tools to figure out why pods are rescheduled into different worker nodes
- Docker used as a VPN client for home network.
- Can’t build python:3.8-slim-buster on RHEL
- Postgres security configurations for docker network intra-communication only?
- Could use some guidance on this
- Building an OKD 4 Home Lab with special guest Craig Robinson – RedHatOpenShift on Twitch
- Kapp and Kubectl