Last november it was announced that the two prevalent solutions in the GitOps space, ArgoCD and Flux, were going to join forces in some capacity. The Argo project announced back in June that they were making the first release of the theoretically-joint project GitOps Engine. To be honest, it looks […]
submitted by /u/alliscode [link] [comments]
I have created a pod that contains both the Nginx and php-fpm containers. This way they are mapped together and the nginx config uses the “fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;” so when I scale up and new pods are created there is no worry about Nginx and php-fpm communicating. This works great but […]
I’m running an ubuntu image on my Mac using docker. I have a dir on my mac volume-mounted to a running instance of my ubuntu image. I’m curious to know how both the ubuntu instance and my mac are able to read the files in my mounted volume. MacOS uses […]
Rancher and SAP have been working on a dedicated verification of SAP Data Intelligence 3 (SAP DI) on Rancher Kubernetes Engine (RKE) cluster and Longhorn storage platform. This blog will guide you on how to properly install SAP DI on an RKE cluster. Learn more about at Installation Guide for […]
I was re-reading On Infrastructure at Scale: A Cascading Failure of Distributed Systems and one of the takeaways was to have more, smaller clusters. What do you consider “small”? Consider an mixed workload of various different pods that requires 150 nodes. Would you consider that a small cluster? Or would […]
Hope this makes sense but trying to mount an NFS volume with a bunch of app data. In a scenario like Sonarr I could manually pick the locations inside a generic volume, but as far as the app’s config goes, right now I have a folder with all of them […]
In 2010, YouTube was quickly hitting the wall in terms of scalability. As an interim solution, it created a master MySQL database for write traffic and a replica database for read traffic. But with cat videos at the height of popularity, that was only a temporary fix for the read […]
Hello! For a 4-week dev tool/library project for the bootcamp I’m enrolled in, I’m looking into using Kubernetes as the main technology (also considering a few other potential technologies as an alternative). Do you have any feedback/suggestions on technical issues or usability issues that you have recently encountered when deploying […]
Read the full blog > tl; dr Microsoft releases Confidential Workloads for AKS Azure Monitor support for Windows container log collection AWS App Mesh Controller For EKS Now GA Node auto-repair now enabled by default in GKE submitted by /u/Kube_fan_510 [link] [comments]
Open source software provider SUSE is acquiring Rancher Labs, one of the first companies offering a commercial cloud native platform, building on the then-new Docker container technology. The companies did not disclose the value of the transaction, which is expected to close in October. Rancher will continue to operate as […]
submitted by /u/rberrelleza [link] [comments]
The garbage collection of resources is an essential aspect of a computing system. In Kubernetes, GC is implemented as the controller object, & follows foreground, background cascading deletion and orphan deletion GC strategy. https://medium.com/@abhioncbr/garbage-collection-in-kubernetes-88a60d6a5409 submitted by /u/abhioncbr [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/abhioncbr [link] [comments]
Fairly new to operating docker. I have about 10 services and apps running in my single docker instance. Some launched with compose, some hand launched with command line, some launched with portainer. Some of them are sharing bridge networks, and file systems etc. It seems like it would be smart […]
Hello, I run research and marketing at Magalix.com, a cloud-native developer tool startup, and we’re looking to talk to DevOps Engineers to learn more about their needs and wants for Kubernetes optimization for themselves and their teams. We offer $75 for 30 minutes of your time, for feedback on marketing […]
I have explored CSI and few tools like Velero,Kanister etc But I would like to understand few usecase based approaches like 1.How do teams manage restoring backups on an existing environments in kubernetes. 2. During service level migrations tests. 3. Disaster recovery of a single service in a application. Note: […]
Still can’t decide whether you should move to #Kubernetes or not? Here’s a quick look at the key Advantages and Dis-advantages a CTO/VP/Technology Head must know before migrating to Kubernetes, based on the findings of Cloud Native Computing Foundation cloud native survey, 2019 & Accelerate State of #Devops Report 2019 […]
Following the previous article where we saw how to build multi arch images using GitHub Actions, we will now show how to do the same thing using another CI. In this article, we’ll consider Travis, which is one of the most tricky ones to use for this use case. To […]
Google has launched a new organization to manage trademarks for open source projects. The Open Usage Commons will help projects “assert and manage their project identity through programs specific to trademark management and conformance testing,” according to a blog post by Chris DiBona, director of open source for Google and […]
submitted by /u/Devina_Shingal [link] [comments]
I’m moving some systems to Kubernetes with a cloud provider for scalability and reliability. Database and Redis will be staying on their dedicated servers. My question is not necessarily unique to kubernetes but a problem that surely kubernetes users would face. How do you handle firewalls on your external servers […]
We are setting up our first production Kubernetes environment. I am also new to PHP. All of the tutorials I have read are telling me to set up an Nginx container and a PHP container and have the Nginx config file set up like below. The line fastcgi_pass php:9000; will […]
I’m excited to announce that Rancher has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by SUSE. Rancher is the most widely used enterprise Kubernetes platform. SUSE is the largest independent open source software company and a leader in enterprise Linux. By combining Rancher and SUSE, we not only gain massive […]
Does Logging inside of a Docker Container use the Logrotate Config File of the Host System? Or does each Docker Container have his own logrotate config? How to delete logs from Docker Containers properly? submitted by /u/MrACreep [link] [comments]
Hi , I am using 1 master 2 node architecture for my e commerce website, but my elasticsearch pod is not starting as it is giving crashloopBackoff , is it because of memory, because I know that kubernetes will restart a pod if there is not memory to allocate, but […]
Hi, newer to this than I should be and I’m confused trying to put multiple containers in. Fiddling with Traefik I can see how useful that’ll be for a host name reverse proxy on a standard port, but some apps are already clashing with each other using the same port […]
submitted by /u/renegade_panda [link] [comments]
hi all i recently deployed a nextcloud server via docker-compose on my server. This is now files.mysite.xyz i’m thinking about adding another docker image, (moodle, it’s an open sourced learning management system), which would be accessed via learning.mysite.xyz . I have never done it before, I’m just wondering can i […]
Hi, I have installed a dockerized WordPress (using docker-compose) in my DigitalOcean droplet. It’s running in localhost:8000 of host. I have opened the port 8000 and when I access it as <public_ip>:<port>, it works fine. So I set up a simple Nginx config and reverse proxied using proxy_pass http://localhost:8000 Now […]
Manage containers in namespaces by using nsenter Image Image by Kaserei from Pixabay Isolate Linux container resources by using namespaces. Manage your namespaces by using nsenter. Read the full article on redhat.com Linux Containers Posted: July 8, 2020 | by Sreejith Anujan (Red Hat) Topics: Containers
submitted by /u/bonifaido [link] [comments]
Hello! I am just starting with Kubernetes and understand that it is possible to access the linux environment via shell. I am thinking about writing some scripts for easy access but I am not really sure it is useful in the long run. What do you think? It is useful […]
Save time at the command line with HTTPie instead of curl Image Image by Chuk Yong from Pixabay Automate testing endpoints, downloading files, and submitting forms with HTTPie. Read the full article on redhat.com Career Advice Take a sysadmin skills assessment Posted: July 8, 2020 | by Jonathan Roemer Topics: […]
Hi! I would like to use docker on my windows machine and was following the instruction to get “docker desktop for windows home edition”. As I don’t fulfill one of the requirements “Build 19041” because my computer uses build is “build 18362” cannot proceed. According to the information it cannot […]
I’m hoping I’m missing something simple here. For kube-proxy, I need tcp idle timeout to be 45 seconds. I’ve tried setting this in kube-proxy configmap (tcpEstablishedTimeout: 0h0m45s), and also in the kube-proxy startup ( –conntrack-tcp-timeout-established=45). Connections are not being timed out as expected. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks. submitted by […]
So I wrote a quick summary on how to leverage the Docker build cache. I often see Dockerfiles that lead to a very inefficent use of the cache – hope this is helpful for beginners. https://dominikbraun.io/blog/docker/how-the-docker-build-cache-works submitted by /u/dominik-braun [link] [comments]
Hi everyone, I have a remote Docker container running Python code I would like to Debug. For debugging purposes, I’m using `Pycharm` (Python IDE). The IDE connected to the remote interrupter and let you debug code from your local machine. So far so good. The problem is that `Pycharm` need […]
Guys, I am in a team of a startup company, we are developing a website’s backend using Azure Kubernetes(AKS). We have about 10 microservices running on a cluster using a couple of Azure resources. For developing environment, we’re branching from master branch to develop features/bugs-fixing, we’re using local cluster by […]
Is minikube the only tool that can create a Kubernetes cluster? I’m currently following this interacitve tutorial – https://kubernetes.io/docs/tutorials/kubernetes-basics/create-cluster/cluster-interactive/ And is there any difference when using kubernetes in macosx vs in linux? submitted by /u/Oxffff0000 [link] [comments]
Hi, I run my http services on eks Kubernetes and using service type as Node port or Load balancer. Can the community give some idea to capture the metrics based on http status code like 4xx, 5xx and 2xx. Since service type as node port and Loadbalancer uses native Amazon […]
We are pleased to see Porter (https://porterlb.io), an open source load balancer designed for bare metal Kubernetes clusters, is now included in CNCF Landscape! Learn more about this tool! https://kubesphere.io/conferences/porter/ https://preview.redd.it/879w5jf23k951.png?width=2038&format=png&auto=webp&s=1bc1d3959c0399fcec849419a02a1067580427c1 submitted by /u/KubeSphere [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/rsx79 [link] [comments]
I had recently attempted to install InvoiceNinja dockerized but failed. This is a useful guide on how to properly install it. I think it can benefit a lot of docker newbies (like me.) Invoice Ninja Installed in Docker PS All credits to u/davidnburgess34 submitted by /u/rushxs7 [link] [comments]
Hi, Questions in the title! I have an existing docker image that I would like to make into a consul agent. However all the consul resources online require me to pull the consul image, then presumably put everything I had on top of it, which I don’t want to do. […]
NS1 sponsored this post. IT admins during the data center era were often responsible for maintaining the server infrastructure as much as they were in charge of ensuring LAN and even WAN network connections, including the DNS, DHCP and IP address management (DDI). Their jobs might even involve ensuring that […]
Prisma Cloud from Palo Alto Networks sponsored this podcast. Many, if not most, IT professionals are well aware of the importance of embedding security processes at the very beginning of the production pipeline. In this edition of The New Stack Makers episode, recorded for The State of Cloud Native Security […]
Hi – i’m relatively new to using docker and composing my own Dockerfiles. I’m trying to develop a docker container using Ubuntu 20.04 as the base image. The purpose of the container is to run a minecraft server using fabric. I’ve used Dockerhub in the past and dockerhub would build […]
submitted by /u/jaxxstorm [link] [comments]
I have trouble using a build arg for a condition in Dockerfile. This is my conditional statement: CMD if [ “$VAR” = “ok” ] ; then echo “true” ; else echo “false” ; fi I will set ARG VAR=ok one line before and this will echo false! Although RUN echo […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Help with Docker Volumes
- How to use Spot to achieve Cost Savings with Stability on Kubernetes
- questions about using Docker for production MySQL databases on Linux
- Why Netlify Is Tech Agnostic and Its Role in JAMstack Development
- Pass environment variable to Yaml
- About kubernetes automations with vsphere
- KubeCon/CloudNativeCon goes virtual, SUSE acquires Rancher Labs, Operator Framework & Contour joining the CNCF Incubating Project
- What is the point of Minikube?
- Building images using Podman and cron
- OEL7 Kubeadm Cluster Init Issue
- 3 best practices for working on a distributed team
- In which ways can we break a K8s cluster?
- docker using up all space on disk.
- macvlan on macos-x
- Amazon Devops Telephonic Interview 4 #telephonicinterview #devopsinterview
- Docker with OpenCV
- Run OpenVPN client (or server) on AWS Fargate pods?
- Accessing docker container from lan
- Understanding the big picture of kubernetes
- what happen when you have random generated id in a database and you use replicas in a docker swarm ?
- executing host command from inside of a container
- EKS now supports 1.17
- How is this traffic routed?
- Proxy WebSocket through Kubernetes API server
- Use services that use different Compose schemas together?
- Hi one of my container was giving problem so I checked my sys logs.
- The Long-Lost Computation Dissertation of Unix Pioneer Dennis Ritchie
- Microservices On Kubernetes – Part 3: Skaffold and Jib
- Cloud database security
- How do you load balance the traffic into Swarm?
- A free 3-10 nodes Kubernetes Cluster
- [HELP!] Docker not pulling an image.
- First Ruby on Rails app in Docker Image
- If I connect to EFnet irc with a VPN it works, if I connect via SOCKS to a docker in which is running the same VPN, it fails (the configuration works in other irc servers, EFnet is the only one where it doesn’t work). WHY? What could it be?
- Starting a service during Docker build
- Connection refused in trying to attach Websocket to Docker container
- Docker seemed to revert a change i made on a file. Please help.
- An overview of network integration models for kubernetes
- Cloud database security project
- A challenge magically appears.
- Is it naive to think a heroku like experience will be created on top of kubernetes?
- Does anybody have Traefik 2 working with the IngressRoute CRD?
- Doubts while doing K8s practice
- Question about docker setup on bare metal
- What is the best method of exposing a deployment over HTTPS?
- Looking for uptime monitoring tool
- when i run ‘k3s server ‘, it says ‘address already in use’
- Mail Server For Sending And Maybe Receiving Mails?
- This Week in Programming: Is R Gaining Popularity Because of COVID-19?
- Container Networking From Scratch – Kristen Jacobs, Oracle
- Periodic batch processing
- Macvlan working with k8s?
- Envoy Proxy Container Installation Ansible Playbook
- Hashicorp Consul Agent Container Installation Ansible Playbook
- Preparing Kubernetes for Monolith Migration
- Docker service error during installation
- Getting started with Docker. What should i run?
- How to run a shell command before the entrypoint, every time a container starts?
- What are the step to do in proper from localsystem development to deployment on docker for php sql website
- Deploying custom auto scaling algorithms on kuberenetes
- Specify settings per node on swarm
- Copying items out of a container
- The New Stack Context: Google Launches a Trademark Office for Open Source
- Remapping user seems to prevent me from copying files?
- Windows containers – how does anyone manage the version constraints without hyper-v isolation?
- Distributed Teams, Distributed Applications: Collaboration in a Cloud Native World
- What is this used for ?
- Intermediate Docker questions
- Docker-compose volume help
- Video Transcoding Device on MacMini
- Tutorial: Using a Pre-Trained ONNX Model for Inferencing
- Using Kubectl from any Control Plane Node?
- Problems with docker hub and automated builds
- Industry Facial Recognition AI Moratoriums Don’t Address Flaws, Privacy Concerns
- Deploying on GKE: Kube-DNS and GKE Metadata Server?
- How Playtech Fixed Metrics Over-Collection with Observability
- Keep your eyes open: How to avoid exposing your internal proxy
- Blimp update: Persist volumes forever
- A closer look at vSphere with Kubernetes Permissions
- HELP! I really need to create a docker container in the form of a windows .exe – is this possible?
- Kubernetes cluster of bare-metal nodes
- Feedback about CKA and CKAD
- Introducing support for Kubernetes 1.17 and 1.18 -Welcome Kubernetes Fury Distribution (KFD) v1.3.0
- Testing at StorageOS using KinD in Ignite
- docker-compose: access container on host network
- Kafka on Kubernetes, the Strimzi way!
- Rancher and its internals
- replace vm with docker
- Managing 1000 clusters
- Sysadmin tales: How to keep calm and not panic when things break
- I can’t use windscribe vpn client in a debian or ubuntu docker container, but if I use a docker container named “concisions/windscribe-socks-server ” I can. How can I use windscribe client inside a debian or ubuntu container? What am I doing wrong?
- I can connect to an IRC server via Windscribe client in my Mac, but I can’t connect to the IRC server if I connect through socks to a docker container that is using Windscribe. Why?
- How to setup a docker with windscribe and connect via socks through this container?
- Tools to figure out why pods are rescheduled into different worker nodes
- Docker used as a VPN client for home network.
- Can’t build python:3.8-slim-buster on RHEL
- Postgres security configurations for docker network intra-communication only?
- Could use some guidance on this
- Building an OKD 4 Home Lab with special guest Craig Robinson – RedHatOpenShift on Twitch
- Kapp and Kubectl