Hi 🙂 As i can see on my system i have two Bridge networks with same parameters( I see these parameters in portainer, with ‘docker networks ls’ i just see two bridges). Is this normal? Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/steakhutzeee [link] [comments]
I’m just starting to get involved with dockers and I have come across with several implementations which follows a more modular design paradigm. I was wondering if there is any actual value in sepparating my services in different containers (for example, running my mailer service and my api in different […]
For data generated by the app in docker that you want to persist, how do you manage the data and backups? For example, I use a personal wiki, Firefly III, Nextcloud, and many others that create data. For me, I use Docker volumes and let Docker store it in the […]
One of the biggest attractions for automating application operations is that automation tools will always be able to respond faster than a human intervening manually. This is true for tasks like scaling and failing over — and it’s also the case with responding to security vulnerabilities. “At the end of […]
How to setup Kubernetes on your local machine that runs cassandra cluster with at least 2 nodes and run given XYZ application with 3 replicas connected to the above mentioned cassandra cluster. This application must be load balanced among pods. In the end you must setup a Jenkins pipeline that […]
So I’ve been planning to use WSL 2 for my airsonic with docker but I can’t seem to mount /mnt/ directory where my library reside. Is there any configuration that I missed or docker desktop for WSL 2 currently cannot access windows filesystem within WSL 2? submitted by /u/Frenzy7fz [link] […]
submitted by /u/AnthonySterling [link] [comments]
Trying to figure out why my dashboard pods won’t come up after an update to 1.16.9 kubectl get deployments shows the dashboard with 0/1 pods ready NAME READY UP-TO-DATE AVAILABLE AGE coredns 2/2 2 2 251d coredns-autoscaler 1/1 1 1 251d dashboard-metrics-scraper 1/1 1 1 15h kubernetes-dashboard 0/1 0 0 […]
Read the full blog > This is Part 2 of a 9-part blog series that will take a deep dive into Kubernetes attack vectors based on the MITRE ATT&CK® framework. submitted by /u/Kube_fan_510 [link] [comments]
My dockerfile is minimal at the moment: FROM ubuntu:18.04 RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -yq apt-utils lsb-release dpkg wget tcpdump net-tools openssl build-essential cmake software-properties-common gnupg The image builds successfully but I see this warning: debconf: delaying package configuration, since apt-utils is not installed I see this package is […]
submitted by /u/kubernetespodcast [link] [comments]
Folks, Prometheus server works by scraping its data for you. This invokes the metrics endpoint of the various nodes that have been configured to monitor. These metrics collect at regular timestamps and are stored locally. The endpoint that has been used to scrape is exposed in the node. Here’s This […]
I have a container (Tdarr) where most of the actions run as root. Mounted as a volume to that container is my media folder. The problem I’m having is that the processed files end up owned by root (rw-r–r–) and therefore Sonarr and Radarr can’t move them, rename them, and […]
Amazon Web Services (AWS) sponsored this post. Matt Asay Matt is a principal at AWS and has been involved in open source and all that it enables (cloud, machine learning, data infrastructure, mobile, etc.) for nearly two decades, working for a variety of open source companies and writing regularly for […]
Hi, I just did some kill, delete, evict testing and noticed in horror that postgres loses data. Is this by design or am I doing something wrong, it seems the postgres container gest the quick shutdown event and in my book it should persist data. Thanks submitted by /u/GoTheFuckToBed [link] […]
Hi All, I am trying to do an overlay for pod affinity the base doesn’t have it so I am using the following in my overlay, I have tweaked it a few times and still no luck. kustomize.yaml patchesJson6902: – target: version: v1 kind: DeploymentConfig name: waterline-app path: resources-patch.yaml resources-patch.yaml […]
Had to repair my laptop and when it finally booted I saw that the repair had removed docker. I googled and saw other people also had the same problem submitted by /u/albus_severus_nyc [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/dthiry [link] [comments]
Kind is another Kubernetes SIGs project but is quite different compared to minikube. It moves the cluster into Docker containers. This leads to a significantly faster startup speed compared to spawning VM. >> Article << submitted by /u/Fewthp [link] [comments]
I can’t launch portainer with my docker compose. Also im running traefik but atm I am just trying to access the http web ui of Portainer at http://localhost/9000 When I run a Docker ps the container appears to be stuck in a restart loop. Portainer YML Excerpt: https://pastebin.com/cXLyFtkA Thanks submitted […]
I have simple K8 configurations. I had 3 nodes with 2 masters. I have installed MetalLB to cluster and deployed nginx web server. It added external IP address and it could access. Then I deleted one master node and tried, still I could access to nginx instance with same IP […]
I cant afford these expensive tools.. so i have to opt for the numerous opensource ones out there.. i need the expert opinions and recommedations of what has worked best before orchestration to run security scans (cis and cve) and runtime security.. are they integrable with the ci cd pipeline […]
Do you know that Docker is the best Container Management Software and big organizations are looking for Docker & Kubernetes Administrators? Candidates with hands-on experience on Docker often land up in highly paid jobs. Docker Architecture, its Components & Container Lifecycle are the concepts you should understand first in order […]
I have used Docker on Windows on Hyper-V thing and after reading how much faster WSL2 is I plan to try it out. I don’t want to move my whole dev environment to WSL2, I still want to use Docker desktop. This is my idea: (VSCODE + Docker) installed on […]
https://medium.com/@craigbuckler/an-introduction-to-docker-for-web-developers-ca10f5b73775 A concise article which explains the basics of how Docker can benefit web development. submitted by /u/craigbuckler [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/piotr_minkowski [link] [comments]
I have a CronJob which runs every hour apiVersion: batch/v1beta1 kind: CronJob metadata: name: mypod namespace: mynamespace spec: schedule: “0 * * * *” successfulJobsHistoryLimit: 1 failedJobsHistoryLimit: 3 jobTemplate: spec: template: spec: containers: – name: mypod image: myimage imagePullSecrets: – name: secret restartPolicy: OnFailure When the pod fails, I can […]
Building, saving, and loading container images with Ansible Image Need a quick way to create and utilize Linux container images across hosts? Look no further than Ansible. Read the full article on redhat.com Editor’s note: This article covers utilizing the Ansible docker_image module for working with containers. But if you’re using […]
Red Hat Insights: Your very own security consultant Image Image by Omar González from Pixabay Let Red Hat Insights advise you on how to better secure your Linux systems. Read the full article on redhat.com Christian Labisch is a Red Hat Accelerator and is not employed by Red Hat. A […]
Hey! I want to host multiple wordpress sites on one server using docker. I have three ways in mind an not sure which one would be the best. One wordpress and one mysql container for each website Multiple wordpress container and one shared database container Custom docker container, with wordpress […]
Has anyone recently appeared for the DCA exam? If yes can you share your experience and in case you have any reference sample exam questions that I can practice. Thanks. submitted by /u/21_prash [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/KabilNM [link] [comments]
Hello All, I am looking for Kubernetes jobs with 1 year experience, I am flexible to work remotely anytime. Please do contact me if you have any positions. I reside in Bengaluru India, If you are looking for low budget people who are ready to work immediately. I can work […]
DevOps | SonarQube Integration With Jenkins | SonarQube Scanner For Jenkins https://youtu.be/tbr_PeAGdfo submitted by /u/KabilNM [link] [comments]
I’m doing cost comparison for GKE vs OpenShift dedicated (on GCP) and so far I have the following numbers: GKE: master nodes: free infra nodes: not needed (logging/metrics/routing/registry) implemented as separate services in GCP 4 worker nodes (n1-standard-4): 4 vCPU, 15GB of RAM each with 1 year commitment – $350/mo […]
Available for the next 3 days all courses and Practice Tests for only 9.99$ each. Please check out the courses at the below links which will take you to the discounted price page on Udemy: NEW RELEASES Microsoft 365 Fundamentals MS-900, with hands-on Labs Learn the fundamental concepts and advance […]
My Blog Post: An ASP .NET Core app hosted in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) that is accessing an Azure SQL Database using Azure AD Managed Identity. https://roykim.ca/2020/06/29/database-patterns-with-azure-kubernetes-service-part-2-azure-sql-db-and-managed-identity/ The benefit is the ability for the application code not to use conventional SQL credentials of username and password stored in configuration files. […]
Hey guys im having serious trouble understanding how I can use docker for the following; Host os is ubuntu 18.04 running on a 250GB ssd Host is running nextcloud (ports forwarded to access exteenally) 1 6TB drive ext4 The following drives pooled using btrfs 2X4TB, 2X2TB, 3X1TB What I want […]
Hey everyone! When it comes to using Docker and Docker Compose for local development (on MacOS if that makes a difference), I’ve seen two different methods that other devs have used. I’m still a little bit of a novice when it comes to the Docker environment, so I’m wondering what […]
I’m building a multi-language container for local testing only. At the moment I’m including python2, python3 and nodejs, though I will add more later. Here is what I tried first in the dockerfile: FROM ubuntu:18.04 RUN apt-get update && apt-get install -y apt-utils lsb-release dpkg wget tcpdump net-tools openssl build-essential […]
submitted by /u/asadfaizi [link] [comments]
So I have a Windows 2019 server with two NICs (NIC A and NIC B), each on a different ISP. I want to run sabnzbd but ONLY use NIC B. If I install sabnzbd natively, it will only use NIC A. I have tried for the past 2 weeks to […]
I’ve been really getting into docker the last couple weeks, coming from a background knowing what it was but never having used it. So it’s been quite a learning curve. I’ve been looking for something to do with an old Mac mini, and this was perfect for it. I installed […]
I’m fairly new to Docker and followed various tutorials. However, one thing that quite often bugged me is what the development and deployment flow of Docker is. Like how do i build my app, dockerize it, deploy it to my web server and continue working on it? For this reason […]
Dell Technologies sponsored this podcast. The tools and technologies DevOps teams rely on for infrastructure-as-code certainly have changed, especially as it has begun to scale for storage. At the same time, the tools, technologies and platforms that started in the hyperscale, cloud native applications and their DevOps environments have actually […]
When working with the UK Home Office back in 2016, the team behind Appvia learned a lot about how developers work, and what works for them — and what doesn’t. That project involved building a large, multitenant Kubernetes cluster, supporting more than 700 developers working on 400 apps. London-based Appvia […]
submitted by /u/Professional-East-65 [link] [comments]
Hey all, be gentle, just started using Docker about a week ago. Running into something odd in Docker for Windows regarding file permissions. I was running Sonarr for managing my TV shows directly on my Windows machine and have since migrated to a docker container. I manually fixed up the […]
Hey all, New to docker but not IT at all, but very much a Windows support consultant. I have created a container ‘lab-postgres’ with defaults, then installed pgadmin on the win10 pc host for admin purposes. Pgadmin always returns cannot connect and looking on netstat I don’t see it listening? […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Why SUSE Acquired Rancher Labs
- How To Access To A Docker Container Via Domain Name?
- Kubernetes Questions
- What is Docker rehydration and why is there so little written about it?
- Swarm Stacks on Dedicated IPs and NFS Volumes
- Docker partners with AWS to smooth container deployments
- Open Neural Network Exchange Brings Interoperability to Machine Learning Frameworks
- Multistage build tips
- Transmission-Radarr-Sonarr Sanity Check with volumes
- Rancher’s K3s Will Be Crucial for SUSE’s Kubernetes Success
- Monitoring Kubernetes in Production: What makes it a challenge, what to monitor, and what tools you can use.
- Is there an alternative to certmanager.io?
- LFCE or CKA
- Really enjoyed Ranchers new blog on Helm Security. Would love to hear your thoughts
- noob question regarding connectivity inside container
- I created web app created docker compose file for it and deployed it on server to run container after few day i made some change in my web app so again i have to create docker compose and upload it on server and what if my first container have some database record then i have to import export sql?
- Docker CLI Now has a Direct Path into Amazon Web Services
- Docker sandbox ID generation
- Create Reproducible Security in Kubernetes with Helm 3 and Helm Charts
- allow ip access to docker mongodb
- From Docker Straight to AWS
- Issu with Gitlab-runner
- Missing editor in deployment
- Docker for custom Python application
- How to use data containers to boot your dev environment in seconds
- Docker Swarm – The Leader
- Bit confuse with docker like can i develop site site inside docker or first develop it in my own system and them transfer it to docker container and what is procedure if i developed site want to deploy it in docker docker to give some one?
- Help With Multiple Containers Accessing Directories
- Client real ip in docker container
- How to make store and save data in docker even on power lose?
- How could I debug docker/engine’s source code?
- Is docker a viable option to ship a product to clients desktops? Why or why not?
- Contour Ingress Controller Joins CNCF at Incubation Level
- Update a worker as master node using kubespray
- Microservices On Kubernetes – Part 2: Cluster setup
- I/O reporting from the Linux command line
- Books on kubernetes load balancer
- Program OpenAPI Spec on Enroute Kubernetes Ingress Gateway
- Drive Enroute API Gateway (Docker container) using OpenAPI spec
- Anyway to get current versions of docker running on OSX El Captain?
- Why IBM doesn’t agree with Google’s Open Usage Commons for the Istio project?
- Tutorial suggestions
- Kubernetes LoadBalancer Service, with MetalLB, getting connection refused when exposing multiple ports.
- Installing Dockers without Windows 10 Home (19018+), Pro, or Enterprise (15063+).
- How the CNCF’s Radar ‘Shows Reality’
- Jenkins on EKS and volume availability zone problem
- Looking for advice on how to manage keeping a large number of pictures (.png) up to date for my website’s frontend
- 12 Kubernetes interview questions and answers to land that job
- What is the future of “Argo Flux”/ArgoCD/Flux/Flux Toolkit/GitOps Engine?
- CKA/CKAD exam: Managing ETCD cluster
- How to setup an nginx-ingress load-balancer to php-fpm to eliminate the need for an Nginx container.
- How do docker volumes work under the hood?
- Install SAP Data Intelligence 3.0 on an RKE Cluster
- Small Clusters, More of Them
- Can I use one volume (data) and mount a folder inside directly to each container? (data/appname/config – /config)
- PlanetScale: Hyperscale, Cross-Cloud MySQL for Rapid Growth
- How to find a Kubernetes usability problem worth tackling (group project)?
- EKS vs GKE vs AKS – July 2020 Updates
- SUSE Will Gain a Foothold in the Kubernetes Ecosystem with Rancher Purchase
- Serverless Development with Kubeless and Okteto
- Garbage Collection in Kubernetes
- Garbage Collection in Kubernetes
- Migrating setup from portainer to docker-compose
- Help a cloud-native startup with user research, get $75 for 30 minutes of your time
- Backup and restore of applications in Kubernetes
- Migrating to Kubernetes? Advantages Vs Dis-advantages a CTO must know – Devtron Labs
- Multi-arch build, what about Travis?
- Google Launches Organization to Protect Trademarks for Istio, Angular and Other Open Source Projects
- Migrating to Kuberenetes? Advantages Vs Dis-advantages a CTO must know
- How do you handle external databases?
- Behind a load balancer in a production environment is it better to have PHP and Nginx containers or just use PHP containers alone. How is traffic handled when scaling PHP/Nginx?
- SUSE Enters Into Definitive Agreement to Acquire Rancher Labs
- Question about Docker & Logrotate
- Init:CrashLoopBackOff status
- All containers binding to 0.0.0.0 – ports already in use
- Interviewers be like:
- Installing another application on docker on the same host
- Dockerized WordPress can’t serve statics when reverse proxied through Nginx
- Manage containers in namespaces by using nsenter
- OIDC issuer discovery for Kubernetes service accounts
- How useful would you say shell access to each pod is in an Azure environment?
- Save time at the command line with HTTPie instead of curl
- docker for windows 10
- Ensuring idle timeout with kube-proxy
- How the Docker Build Cache works
- Running SSH Inside a Container?
- Need Best Practice of Staging
- Kubernetes cluster and minikube
- Http monitoring for Kubernetes
- Porter: An Open Source Load Balancer for Kubernetes in a Bare Metal Environment
- My new YouTube channel on Azure and Kubernetes. My videos are practical and applicable to help you do a great job. Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/roykimyyz #azure #kubernetes
- Proper Guide to Installing InvoiceNinja on Docker
- Installing Consul on preexisting Docker image
- How DNS Management Can Resolve Today’s DevOps, SecOps and NetOps Conflicts
- Shift as Far Left as You Can to Protect Cloud Native Applications
- Help with building Docker Containers that depend on multiple gitHub sources
- Announcing Kustomize Support for Pulumi
- Conditional statement with ARG in Dockerfile
- Question about networking using docker. uBuntu Server 20.04.
- Flux, Helm Top Cloud Native User Recommendations for Continuous Delivery