submitted by /u/starwindsoftware [link] [comments]
https://medium.com/@wilmersinchi/docketeer-a-gui-for-docker-a42e59a62f45 submitted by /u/Sinchiw [link] [comments]
HashiCorp sponsored this post. Peter McCarron Peter is a Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Consul and Nomad at HashiCorp. For fans of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, it’s a memorable scene when the hobbits are first confronted with the prospect that life outside of the shire is very different […]
submitted by /u/rotemtam [link] [comments]
I’m learning for the CKA exam, and following some course material. One of the subjects I’ve run into is setting up your own cluster from scratch using the guide “Kubernetes the hard way”. Is the material you learn in this guide required for CKA? Will I have to built (parts […]
Hi, I have question regarding helm behaviour, I do following steps 1)first I have created helm chart with image tag of v1 2)then pushed it to chartmusem and installed on kubernetes 3) then used “helm upgrade … –set image.tag –reuse-values ” on CI/CD jobs and changed tag to v2,v3,v4…v50 4)Then […]
At the beginning of this year, I liked Ubuntu’s microk8s a lot, it was easy to setup and worked flawlessly with everything (such as traefik); I liked also k3s UX and concepts but I remember that at the end I couldn’t get anything to work properly with k3s. Guess and […]
Hello guys, I’m running a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with a Raspbian image for armhf (ARMv7). It seems that there is no binary ready for this architecture. Is this possible? Should I compile it myself? submitted by /u/zener79 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/kubernetespodcast [link] [comments]
SSH key-based authentication is helpful for both security and convenience. See how to generate and share keys.
Balancing Linux security with usability Your system should be secure, but open enough to serve its function. Here are some tips on how to strike that balance. Nathan Lager Thu, 9/3/2020 at 6:03am Image Image by Blanka Šejdová from Pixabay More Linux resources Topics: Linux Security
Hey people, been on this problem for two days now, without any light at the end of the tunnel… I have got an Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS setup in Hyper-V as my Docker host.This VM has got 2 interfaces that are directly attached to my lokal network. These NICs have been […]
https://www.loginradius.com/engineering/blog/container-security-scanning/ submitted by /u/mrRobot_7 [link] [comments]
Hey guys. I am looking for work at the moment in Devops. I recently got my CKA and CKAD. It seems that most recruiter seem more interested in your cloud skills than anything. I have about equal skill in AWS, Azure and GCP. Which offers the best Kubernetes offering? It […]
submitted by /u/kiarash-irandoust [link] [comments]
Hello I am looking into setting up a CI/CD Pipeline with Kubernetes, and I have looked into some of them such as Drone and Concourse. But both seem to require OAuth support, are there any CI/CD pipelines that would work with Bonobo Git Server? submitted by /u/Alkamare [link] [comments]
my benchmark response on GNU/Linux https://imgur.com/8WovFVf Ms-windows https://imgur.com/iS5tJgD the tests always shows that docker in windows is slightly slower than the same system on GNU/Linux if possible post a article where I could find why this is happening since its inside docker shouldn’t it be the same result ? submitted […]
I installed Ubooquity from linuxserver docker on a Raspberry Pi 3b+, OMV5 using portainer. I used both docker compose and Application templates. It installs fine, portainer shows the ports yet web interface returns error. I don’t know where to start to check for a problem, any idea what the cause […]
What does this option do? I’ve looked at this page but it’s still unclear. submitted by /u/fctorial [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/rsx79 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/nrmitchi [link] [comments]
k8s is supposedly bad at hosting stateful applications. Would it makes sense for me to learn Ansible to host ElasticSearch instead? submitted by /u/noobernetes [link] [comments]
We use ansible in our CI to run a command to install a specific version of kubeadm but it seems that after the transaction check the dependencies are installed using a later version. We also use a nexus proxy/cache. I know the docs say to install the latest, without a […]
I have a full understanding on how I can create a RTMP server using nginx. Now I want to install and set everything up inside and ubuntu server running in a docker container but I don’t know how. I tried executing the instructions given from nginx.org within the dockefile using […]
We have a where we need to redesign our simple helm charts to support clusters of different sizes. This basically means, difference in replica count and some resource size settings. There seems to be two ways of doing things: have a different set of values file for each resource use […]
Gremlin sponsored this podcast. Chaos engineering certainly evokes a lot of interest these days, especially as organizations increasingly rely on widely distributed data infrastructures that can extend across multicloud and on-premise environments — where the risk of failure grows exponentially. But while many agree that chaos engineering involves planning in […]
Hi Kubernetes folks! I built this simple & focused Mac app to improve the pain I felt specifically when needing to switch between different clusters and namespaces. It runs entirely on your machine, using kubectl and the DigitalOcean API behind the scenes. It has first-class support for DigitalOcean’s managed Kubernetes […]
Twain Taylor Twain Taylor began his career at Google, where among other things he provided technical support for the AdWords team. Microsoft had recently conducted the Azure Sentinel Hackathon inviting users to build solutions for its Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) platform. Opsbrew won this hackathon for their log […]
CloudBees sponsored this post. CloudBees has expanded its CI/CD platform to include a wider range of security features that the company says offers DevSecOps teams more visibility and control throughout the software production and deployment lifecycle. The announcement also reflects one of CloudBees’ themes, echoed during this week’s DevOps World […]
Introduction Today, Kubernetes is getting more and more important, not only in the world of operations but also in the world of development. Knowledge in Kubernetes is a highly sought after skill. Yet the question remains whether developers should get access to Kubernetes and if they even need to know […]
I am happy and thrilled to announce the release of my new course which is available at a discounted price for a limited period of time. MS-500 Microsoft 365 Security Administration This course is a complete preparation for the MS-500 exam. ( Including hands on Labs) The opportunity in cloud […]
Hopefully someone has seen this before. I have a rclone mount which a docker container is using. Sometimes the mount will drop and restart. The host can read it fine, but the container no longer can read it and gives a transport endpoint error. I’m using portainer to manage docker. […]
Hi All, I wanted to set up monitoring of my K8 cluster using Prometheus but wanted to set that up outside my existing cluster. I have come across a lot of articles which specify how to do the set up inside the cluster but have not come across much (including […]
Hi Guys, been intereseted in docker and started exploring en playing with it. I’ve set up three containers via docker-compose (i’ve setup this) and managed to take backups of the DB volume and restore it as well. Now my next challenge is to expose this container to my LAN and […]
I’m having a really odd problem that I can’t figure out. Basically, I’m trying to setup a telegraf container and while it works fine – given the telegraf.conf is right – there seems to be an issue with the telegraf.conf persisting…somewhere…even when I change it in the mapped location This […]
Hi everyone, I’ve been struggling with setting up non-latin characters support in a docker container which is accessible via VNC protocol. The locale support is part of my Dockerfile as per https://stackoverflow.com/questions/28405902/how-to-set-the-locale-inside-a-debian-ubuntu-docker-container but it looks like the change is not taking effect as expected. I am assuming the user needs […]
NS1 sponsored this post. Kris Beevers Kris is the co-founder and CEO of NS1. He leads NS1’s team of industry experts as they create products to enable companies to use DNS to build and deliver dynamic, distributed, and automated applications that delight users. Kris is a recognized authority on DNS […]
As the title says i am looking for ways to minimize spend on aws by pausing stopping a kops cluster i have for testing and development. I have found some suggestions about setting thr asg min/desired size to 0. But that is a hack, is there a better way? If […]
So I started learning Kubernetes today, from the Kubernetes Docs(https://kubernetes.io/docs/concepts/). I found the docs difficult to digest. I also watched a few YouTube videos, but each of them covered a different aspect of Kubernetes. I would like to have a step-wise guide or a playlist which is easily understandable. I […]
Hi So I’m new to the whole container scene so I’m used to developing in a local webroot folder on my computer. However I want to start developing using containers so I would like to set up a container e.g. apache with php installed and develop using vscode against it. […]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJXapoJY0xE In this episode, joined by David Simmons, we’ll take a look at Kubernetes from a newcomers perspective! David has no prior Kubernetes experience and I’ll be doing my best to get him up and running, deploying his first application to Kubernetes; in under an hour. Wish me luck! […]
https://banzaicloud.com/blog/istio-opa/ submitted by /u/waynz0r [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/dthiry [link] [comments]
Hey, folks. I just started with kubernetes, I am working with docker for the last 3+ years and I am an advanced user of it. That is enough for a context so let’s get to the business. I am trying t o make a Kubernetes cluster on 3 RaspberryPi 3B, […]
submitted by /u/historyfour [link] [comments]
I am trying to install an oracle logstash JDBC plugin in the ELK docker setup. How can this be achieved? Or does the docker container share the drivers from the host OS? submitted by /u/v_radha [link] [comments]
Hello there. I’m doing my best to set up a rather solid Kubernetes architecture for the company I work for, and I’m not precisely a senior in Kubernetes-specific stuff, so this is a constant learning experience for me. We currently have a cluster in DigitalOcean and a GitLab instance connected […]
Hey guys, Adam Listek just wrote a shiny new Docker blog post you may enjoy on the ATA blog. “Getting Started Managing Docker with VS Code” Summary: Docker is a hugely popular container platform. Marry Docker with VS Code and you’ve got yourself a match made in heaven! https://adamtheautomator.com/getting-started-managing-docker-with-vs-code/ submitted […]
I have put this tutorial for setting up Docker monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana. Will be enhancing later point using with cAdvisor and other tools as well. submitted by /u/thetips4u [link] [comments]
Hello, Here is my setup: container#1 : apache +php, container#2: mysql here is the error from the apache log: [Tue Sep 22 16:22:30 2020] [error] [client 172.17.0.1] PHP Warning: mysql_connect() [<a href=’function.mysql-connect’>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Can’t connect to local MySQL server through socket ‘/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock’ (2) in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/sql.php on line 23 however, when I […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- I will be talking everything related to K8S and K8S native app development on this channel I created
- Can anybody recommend a simple guide for Kubernetes on a Raspberry 4?
- GitLab Shares ‘Secret Sauce’ for Running an Asynchronous Enterprise
- Ready to develop k8s distribution?
- How to modify containers without rebuilding their image
- Is it still ok to make use of Docker Swarm setup and not go to Kubernetes ? looks Kubernetes setting up and configuration is pretty complex.
- GRE Tunnel to Docker Application(Home Hosted Game Server)
- [Academic] Open Source Development Survey (Software Developers using GitHub)
- Are there any good recommendations for libraries for working with docker compose files?
- Ultra low-cost but production-ready, extensible k8s hosting
- “Critical: libusb_init” failed what does this mean?
- Can anyone help me with Plex setup using docker after a database corruption
- Container fails to start: Bind for 0.0.0.0:8880 failed: port is already allocated
- docker-toolbox and VS2019: Error response from daemon: invalid mode:
- Installed and can run two separate docker containers. How can I make them “talk” with one another?
- VMworld is coming up. Your CTO will come back with ideas. Beware!
- Complex AWS EKS / ENI / Route53 issue has us stumped. Need an expert.
- HostPort Allocator – Make the management and allocation of host ports easier
- How can I shift my Spark+Hadoop+Livy+Hive VM work to a k8 cluster?
- No Such File or Directory Error on docker-compose up -d
- Tips for routing VPN for specific containers
- Q : Is there any way to enable warning message or confirmation message before deleting resource in K8.
- evaluating time needed for kubernetes certification
- Complete Guide to getting started with Prometheus in your Kubernetes cluster
- This Week in Programming: All Hail Visual Studio Code
- .ENV file doesn’t get recognized
- some Docker (swarm) beginner questions
- ELI5: What is Docker and how’s it related to Kubernates?
- Best practices and tools for small workload CI/CD?
- How to disable auto create service account token.
- Complex AWS EKS issue has me stumped. Need a expert.
- Chaos Mesh 1.0: Chaos Engineering on Kubernetes Made Easier
- Will “Kubernetes In Action” by Marko Luksa prepare me for the CKA certification?
- Terraform + Helm (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)
- WebAssembly Could Be the Key for Cloud Native Extensibility
- New code tutorial on Docker and how to use data with volumes, mounts, layers
- What are my options for securing my selenium docker?
- Selective Canary Deployments
- migrate from openshift 3.11 to rancher
- Trying to connect to a network device from inside a docker container.
- CloudBees’ DevOps World 2020: CI/CD, Jenkins and ‘Extreme Ownership’
- K8S Log scraper
- Self hosting as a lesson
- TAYGA: Bridge an IPv6 Network Back to IPv4 using NAT64
- Auto remediating Kubernetes alerts
- AI-Powered ‘Prescriptive Analytics’ Could Reduce Hospitalization Rates, Cut Costs
- Trapping Hackers with Containerized Deception
- docker push –> uffizzi cloud (1 click continuous deployment)
- cant connect with docker
- Deploy Multi Service Multi Node Voting App in Docker Swarm. Check this one!.
- Cron Job Parallelism vs Completions
- Is there any standard and common accepted way to setup a static and not changing port to the service?
- Deny Rules! Fine-Grained Kubernetes Access Controls with Kyverno
- Trying to install NGINX Proxy Manager and after that WORDPRESS
- How to monitor Istio with Prometheus metrics: What metrics should you track? How to track A/B and canary deployments?
- Helm: how to inject conditional value in values.yaml based on some other .Values.argument?
- Let’s Dockerize a Nodejs Express API
- Kubernetes Operators in Depth
- Does it make sense to use k8s on single bare metal server for few small projects?
- Unable to run the bind mount section in the docker tutorial.l
- I’d say 95% of the teams I see have helm-charts that look more or less the same. And almost the same amount fails in versioning changes to these configurations well. If you start your K8s journey think early of how you will mange configurations!
- The Four Golden Signals, SLO, SLI, and Kubernetes
- Create Azure Kubernetes Cluster: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
- How do you setup Kubernetes dev environment for small teams ?
- Letting Change and Uncertainty Advance Your Software Architecture
- Use openstack Magnum or Kubespray?
- Ingress-nginx Whitelist Source
- Sysadmin tools: Creating network diagrams with diagrams.net
- Is it possible to build a docker image from inside a python script
- k8s hosting comparison, looking for a cheap + sane option
- Sharing is caring
- How do I upgrade helm sub charts in a specific order?
- Apache Kafka DevOps with Kubernetes and GitOps
- Connection failed to dockarized MySQL service.
- 10 Kubernetes Best Practices You Can Easily Apply to Your Clusters
- Containerised Hosting Tutorial Series, Docker, Portainer, Traefik & More!
- I created a RaspberryPI lightweight k8s platform named k1s with batteries included.
- Docker exec in azure
- Good resources for learning Docket? Labs? etc
- TiDB Operator: Your TiDB Operations Expert in Kubernetes
- Splitting docker-compose into multiple yml files, why is it recreating existing services?
- Kubernetes bare metal home usage assist
- What are some simple logging aggregation options for a small k3s cluster?
- Windows Node problems
- High CPU usage on Mac-OS
- Docker containers and images wiped after restart!
- Securing an API while running IdentityServer4 on Docker with HTTPS enabled locally
- 4 Ways to Run Kubernetes in Production
- GitLab Updates Kubernetes Agent for Experts, Compliance, Edge Use Cases
- CloudBees’ DevOps World 2020 Points the Way to Accelerated Resiliency
- Determined: new deep learning training platform for K8s
- What is the best way to handle multiple app deployment where 95% of the deploy.yaml stays the same?
- HTTP client requests are sent to Traefik
- Docker Open Sources Compose for Amazon ECS and Microsoft ACI
- The Importance of Feedback Loops in Distributed Systems
- Ingress scaling?
- Trusted Repositories and Container Registries in Kubernetes
- “Repaving” or cycling nodes?
- Is there any way to use secrets without having to run docker-compose with sudo, and also does it matter whether I use secrets or environment variables for passwords, etc.?
- How I backup my Docker containers using Resilio Sync