Hello I want to containarize my flask app and my mongo annd connect them. I have already containerize the flask app. my current code Dockerfile for flask container FROM python:3.8-buster WORKDIR /ergasiav3 ADD . /ergasiav3 RUN pip install -r requirements.txt CMD [“python”,”app.py”] I have a db.py with the connection to […]
According to the 2020 Jetbrains developer survey 44% of developers are now using some form of continuous integration and deployment with Docker Containers. We know a ton of developers have got this setup using Docker Hub as their container registry for part of their workflow so we decided to dig […]
It looks like a lot of people took interests in my comment regarding sidecar injection for Vault, so I thought I’d share an example of a community member whom showed me the way based on Ricardo’s demo from Hashicorp. https://github.com/gitrgoliveira/minikube_demo https://slack.k8s.io/ submitted by /u/zerocoldx911 [link] [comments]
The Ancient Greek maxim, “know thyself” is one of the hardest for security organizations to carry out, especially in an ephemeral, multicloud world. “We all have this problem of understanding ourselves and knowing what resources we have, the users out there, how things are connected,” said JupiterOne founder Erkang Zheng. […]
What did you do to organize your kubes install? What policies and procedures were important? What would you have done differently looking back? We have multiple, unconnected teams, should they be on different instances? submitted by /u/jfgechols [link] [comments]
I’m noob into container world. I’m thinking about starting my journey with Mumshad’s courses on kodekloud. Are they any good? Or are there any other better options? What’s the difference between what they’ve on kodekloud portal and their same courses on Udemy? On the portal it’s annual subscription and quite […]
CloudBees sponsored this post. Georgiana Patru Georgiana is EMEA Marketing Communications Manager at CloudBees. DevOps World by CloudBees is going virtual this year. As we get closer to the conference dates, September 22-24, we conducted this Q&A with CloudBees CEO and co-founder Sacha Labourey to get his thoughts about the […]
submitted by /u/mkoerbi [link] [comments]
I’m wondering about how large some of the larger individual clusters running out there are in terms of: total cores total memory installed total pods running total nodes running platform (aws, bare metal, etc) I’m especially interested in those folks running on bare metal — but regardless, I’m curious about […]
I Googled this, but the only thing I found was an old post on the watchtower github that mentioned the idea, but then it went stale and closed out due to lack of activity. Is there anyway to use watchtower to simply scan for, and then pull the newest images […]
Hello all, I need suggestions from people who tried running the vanilla k8s cluster on their laptops. I want to run a home lab cluster for learning and dev purposes. Instead of going k3s/microk8s/flatcar llinux way, I would like to build from scratch using kubeadm or the hard way. For […]
My prometheus deployment has been around since the inception of my EKS cluster. It was a direct helm deployment with no operator supports. Now that i am iterested in some apps that offers monitoring solution with SeviceMonitor and PodMonitor, i dont know how to integrate the metrics, i dont want […]
Please excuse me if this has already been asked/answered. I searched through topics and didn’t really find exactly what I was looking for. Anyways, I’m fairly new to docker and learning as I go. What I’m trying to accomplish is have a dedicated docker “server” with interfaces eth0 and eth1 […]
submitted by /u/AntOk5798 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/dthiry [link] [comments]
Richard MacManus Richard is senior editor at The New Stack and writes a weekly column about what’s next on the cloud native internet. Previously he founded ReadWriteWeb in 2003 and built it into one of the world’s most influential technology news and analysis sites. Multicloud is a term that gets […]
Stumbled upon the DoD ironbank image repository recently, and it got me thinking about this. Ignoring the line of business (e.g. Banking, Healthcare, Treatment), is container hardening overrated? Considering a subset of best practice is used, like running containers as non root users, not exposing more ports than necessary, updating […]
I had a weird issue where once I updated, Docker wouldn’t started. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I went into the GitHub issues and there are over two pages of open issues from the past few days on the same exact issue I’m having. If you’re facing the same issues, follow along here: […]
Cloud native object storage provider MinIO was selected as one of four storage companies to aid with VMware’s creation of its newly released vSAN Data Persistence platform. VMware’s platform aims to provide a way to run “stateful” cloud native applications on VMware’s infrastructure. The idea behind the partnership is to […]
Hi All I’m re-designing my homelab, moving away from behemoth servers and containerising what I can (i.e. the light weight services), so I can run them directly on my NAS. But I have 1 or 2 services that that offer common network services, such as DNS (i.e. Adguard) which binds […]
Let’s discuss when you should use hard links or soft links, and the syntax of the ln command.
submitted by /u/zetaplusae [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/baluchicken [link] [comments]
Hi, I started playing around with Docker and so far it’s been a pretty good experience. I installed it on my RPi4 (DietPi) and added Portainer and some containers like qbittorrent etc. However, there seems to be some downsides running it on the Pi because of the ARM platform, some […]
Hi experts, I’m seeing an odd dns resolution issue. Node is not able to resolve any kubernetes services. The cluster has 100+ nodes, all of the nodes were setup using the same kubespray automation. OS setup is also completely the same on all the nodes. I checked kube-proxy, nodelocaldns, coredns, […]
I am using the following docker-compose.yml and Dockerfile files. After the successful build, I can’t find MySQL server running on the db: container. Can someone review and tell me what I am doing wrong here. —————————————————————————————————————————————————– [[email protected] mailit]$ ls conf docker-compose.yml Dockerfile Dockerfile.01 docker_mailit_20200919.tgz [[email protected] mailit]$ [[email protected] mailit]$ [[email protected] mailit]$ […]
I have a docker compose file containing ten or so services. I deploy these on various cloud providers at different locations around the world. The deploys are identical except for some environment variables. Currently I use docker machine and a shell script to manage this, but it feels like the […]
submitted by /u/Tarks [link] [comments]
I have a server with a stack (services) running with one of them being nginx. Do I have to enable IPv6 to be able to access the web app via an IPv6 client? My colleague from another country was able to access his dev app (also running in Docker) via […]
submitted by /u/CBRddy [link] [comments]
Hello Wonderful Docker Community, I am just starting in the field of Containers. Are there any relevant certifications that can be obtained from Microsoft or Amazon AWS. Amazon has a bunch of options for devops such as AWS Certified Dev Ops Engineer, etc. Same thing with Micorosft, but there is […]
I’m experimenting with a maintenance service for my docker hosts. It’s comprised of Watchtower, Ofelia, and currently experimental container that allows Ofelia to run arbitrary Docker commands on the host that it doesn’t already support. Since none of these containers need any networking, I was curious about the null and […]
Elastic Stack (ELK) on Docker, with preconfigured Security, Tools, Self-Monitoring, and Prometheus Metrics. Up with a Single Command `make elk`. Now updated to ELK Stack version `7.9.1` and added Docker Swarm Support. Elastdocker (repo) submitted by /u/SherifAbdelNaby [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/datamattsson [link] [comments]
Hey all, so I finally got crashplan going on OMV by using Jlesage/Crashplan docker-compose which looks like this: version: ‘3’ services: crashplan-pro: image: jlesage/crashplan-pro build: . ports: – 5800:5800 volumes: – /srv/dev-disk-by-label-bigdrive/config/CrashPlan:/config – /srv/dev-disk-by-label-bigdrive/media – /srv/dev-disk-by-label-bigdrive/torrents So I got the thing up and running and I can visit the port […]
submitted by /u/Privmann [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/dysproz_66 [link] [comments]
This post is focused on creating a secure docker image, so things like VLANs/docker networks and securing the host are out of scope. I read a lot of advice around: don’t run the app inside the image as root don’t run SSH in the image keep your base images updated […]
Last month saw a reminder of just how much the internet changed the world — along with moments of remembrance and reflection after the death of Jack Rickard. A larger than life character who followed his passions, Rickard founded an edited Boardwatch magazine in the late 1980s, a magazine first […]
Hello guys! I am new in Docker and I am trying to make an api using flask and mongodb I already made the api and now I just want to contanarise it with Docker. Every tutorial I watch does something complicated and makes the api from the start using Docker. […]
I recently started learning Docker and thanks to some very helpful people on this sub I’ve managed to make a really good start. I avoided learning it for ages because I thought it was too complicated or scary, but actually it really doesn’t take a lot to get started. I […]
Hi guys! Hope you are safe and kicking, I announce that version 1.19 is out! It supports now k8s 1.19 and cri-o 1.19. https://github.com/kubealex/libvirt-k8s-provisioner It will provision: Loadbalancer machine with haproxy installed and configured for HA clusters k8s Master(s) VM(s) k8s Worker(s) VM(s) It also takes care of preparing the […]
Hi, I am having trouble installing docker with Nvidia on CentOS 7.4.1708 (Core). I could install docker version 17.03 using docker rpm file but it was not working with Nvidia GPU because of error docker: Error response from daemon: Unknown runtime specified nvidia. Before that, I tried installing latest version […]
submitted by /u/kiarash-irandoust [link] [comments]
Hi all, I’m sorry I’m kinda noob on kubernetes I’ve been using rancher and I set up a traefik instance which works great, and it goes to let’s encrypt and fetch certificates for my domains and it all works well… from OUTSIDE of my LAN network. If I reach my […]
So I’m a docker newbie, so please don’t judge. I have a bit more of a sysadmin/networking focus. I’m looking at the docker SDK documentation and am trying to understand what advantages there are for using the SDK versus just deploying them using shell commands. https://docs.docker.com/engine/api/sdk/ Take their example for […]
submitted by /u/reflections_deams [link] [comments]
Was hoping to find a pinned article on the best way to setup docker. I did my first run setup of it, with the basic least possibly touch, so let docker decide where to run itself. I want to reinstall and do things right. Run docker with the right user, […]
Hey guys I have a question about VPN (OpenVPN or wireguard) My setup is: ESXi (192.168.1.169) running some Vms I have a VM called Ares(192.168.1.170) that is running docker containers + rancher to manage those containers . I Run nextcloud (on port 1337) , duplicati (on port 8200) , and […]
submitted by /u/jrchin [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Rebuilding Linkerd’s CI with KinD and GitHub Actions
- Developing a microservice locally that interacts with other microservices deployed on kubernetes
- Portshift vs Stackrox?
- HomeKit integration for Home Assistant on a Raspberry Pi k3s Cluster
- Docker and Nextcloud
- Serverless and Demand Spikes
- Kubernetes: When to Use, and When to Avoid, the Operator Pattern
- Value Investing: Open Source Foundations
- 5 Common Risks in Infrastructure-as-Code Templates
- ksniff with istio?
- Using docker-compose on Google’s container optimized OS!
- Kubernetes Tip: How To Disambiguate A Pod Crash To Application Or To Kubernetes Platform?
- YAML files from scratch
- Connecting services in multiple containers
- Docker ReactJS hot reload
- Announcement: Azure Kubernetes Service on Azure Stack HCI
- Getting Ingress-NGINX Helm Chart to work with ingress resource
- Anyone practicing for the CKAD exam?
- Announce hostnames to private network from within VM
- Helm : decide deterministic order of subchart upgrades
- docker compose question – qnap/Nas
- Docker Github Actions
- Hide Managed Fields
- Is it an anti-pattern to package a pre-built Docker image into a DEB file?
- Error during build – # pkg-config –cflags — libssl libcrypto Package libssl was not found in the pkg-config search path. Perhaps you should add the directory containing `libssl.pc’ to the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable No package ‘libssl’ found
- CloudBees Offers SalesForce-Like Features for Software Delivery Management
- Prioritizing Technical Debt as if Time and Money Matters
- are Containers really independent from host OS?
- What’s the use of passing arguments for containers if everything can be declared in spec.container.commands section
- Where to address the Dockerhub security report?
- What is the best time to buy a training course from “linuxfoundation.org” ?
- How to fix in Kubernetes – Deleting a PVC stuck in status “Terminating”
- 5 ways to harden a new system with Ansible
- Technologies for container isolation: A comparison of AppArmor and SELinux
- Can docker be used to host game servers
- How to experiment locally on Kubernetes with minikube and your local Dockerfiles
- Running Kubernetes Windows Containers on the Azure Cloud
- Guide: Kubernetes Multi-Master HA Cluster Lab with kubeadm
- Can someone explain me about pros and cons of Sidecar vs daemonset
- Tanzu v OpenShift v Rancher
- How do you handle container time zones? (for monitoring purposes)
- k3s install on raspberry pi cluster using ansible -k3s-node service error
- The Opportunity of Open Source to Create Opportunities for Others
- Raspberry Pi docker … zap2xml Where did the file go? How do I get it?
- Continental Evolves Manufacturing with Kubernetes
- s3cr3t: a supercharged S3 inverse proxy made with Docker. Looking for feedback :)
- #CloudNativeVirtual A Free Kubernetes Event!!
- kubectl plugin that deletes unused Kubernetes resources
- Uncovering Biases: The Importance of Data Diversity in Speech Recognition
- Noobie Docker question
- Create a docker image of the mongoDB- atlas version
- Best practices for using Docker Hub for CI/CD
- Vault Sidecar Injection demo using Minikube
- JupiterOne Automates Asset Management, Security, Compliance
- I seem to be leading a special interest group to bring kubes to my workplace. What considerations should we take into account before we build?
- Kodekloud tutorials for docker and kubernetes
- DevOps World: Great Content, Engagement and Ideation Is Within Reach
- What are the challenges to become cloud native? Orchestrate VMs with K8s, Open Service Mesh accepted as CNCF sandbox, Detecting CVE-2020-14386 with Falco – Cloud Native News
- The single largest cluster you run?
- Using watchtower to just pull images, not update containers?
- Recommended Linux distro for running the lightweight cluster on a laptop?
- Add Prometheus operator to an existing prometheus deployment, how?
- Run containers bridged on different network interface
- How to Dockerize a NodeJs App
- Kubernetes Multi-Tenancy — A Best Practices Guide
- TriggerMesh Wants to Be the Plumber for Multicloud
- Is container hardening overrated?
- Looks like Docker borked on Windows
- MinIO Brings Cloud Native Applications into VMware’s vSAN
- What are the security pitfalls of using a bridge-network?
- Hard links and soft links in Linux explained
- docker-hub-prometheus-exporter: a Docker image that exposes metrics about Docker repository
- Announcing Supertubes 1.0
- Decision, run Docker in Windows or in Linux?
- CoreDNS resolution issue from pod running on specific hardware.
- Can someone recommend a docker-compose that as 2 services a web: service running an httpd server and a db: service running mySQL server and their Dockerfile that is working as a solution?
- Deploying a compose to multiple locations
- I am really sorry to beg and crosspost but I am losing my mind trying to do something that I thought would be simple : have a container write to the host filesystem so it doesn’t lose the database on container shutdown. Please help.
- Do we need to enable IPv6 in Docker?
- When I was driving to Charlotte!!
- Docker Certification
- Curious about using `none` or `null` networking types in Docker Compose
- Elastdocker – ELK up with one command now updated to 7.9.1 and Docker Swarm Support
- Most important meal of the day! Cloud native cereals, now available.
- OpenMediavault and docker-compose for CrashPlan
- Please help! Docker-Compose networks creates network on subnets 192.168.x randomly instead of 172.x networks. – Synology NAS
- I’ve created Go Kubernetes operator that implements resource which works as DaemonSet, but for Jobs :)
- Is it worthwhile to harden docker images? Where do you stop?
- Remembering Jack Rickard and His Groundbreaking BBS/ISP-Era Boardwatch Magazine
- Getting started with Docker
- libvirt-k8s-provisioner – Provision a k8s cluster in minutes, with Ansible (supports Rancher nginx/haproxy ingress controller and rook-ceph operator)
- Paining to get Docker with NVIDIA GPU working on CENT OS 7.4.1708 (Core)
- Managing Kubernetes Secrets Securely with GitOps
- SLL Certs ok when coming from outside but not on lan ?
- Why would I use docker SDK for deploying containers versus just shell commands?
- A completely dockerized application
- best practices/way to setup docker on Ubuntu
- Use a docker container with VPN to access to my other containers outside of my home network
- Can’t Reach Docker Containers Running on QNAP