Hi, I would like to use Kubernetes to process batch data in a scalable and fault tolerant way (specifically to scrape data and update rows in a database). I am very new to K8s but after reading the docs I think I want to: Create a controller application which gets […]
Hey all, just curious if anyone has macvlan working in kubernetes? I’ve been using docker and macvlan for a long time. Most everything works well for me with respect to using a container with a DHCP reservation and FQDN. Lately I’ve been experimenting with different k8s configurations, and have not […]
Hello guys, Do you know where I can find an ansible playbook to install Envoy Proxy container on Docker or Kubernetes? Could you give me any suggestions for the best way to achieve it? submitted by /u/rmarcand [link] [comments]
Hello guys, Do you know where I can find an ansible playbook to install HashiCorp Consul container on Docker or Kubernetes? Could you give me any suggestions for the best way to achieve it? submitted by /u/rmarcand [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/andstr [link] [comments]
Hi am installing the docker on Ubuntu 16.04, the following error is coming when the docker service is starting for the first time when the docker is being installed Jul 11 10:43:07 ip-172-26-1-66 dockerd: time=”2020-07-11T10:43:07.688105182Z” level=info msg=”parsed scheme: “unix”” module=grpc Jul 11 10:43:07 ip-172-26-1-66 dockerd: time=”2020-07-11T10:43:07.688127943Z” level=info msg=”scheme “unix” not […]
I want to get my hands on docker but what can i run? I’m not a software or website developer. What is fun to run on docker? Can someone tell me. If someone can give me some examples what is fun to run on a docker container. submitted by /u/sh-TheITman […]
I’m a bit confused about how to do something in docker: I have a node script (which is my entrypoint with [“npm”, “start”]) The node script requires me to download some files so that there is data for the script to operate upon (svn export http//path/to/files directory) This svn export […]
submitted by /u/heythisisvivek [link] [comments]
Hey y’all, so I want to implement my own version of a hpa algorithms on kuberenetes. How would I begin to do that? I can’t seem to find anything in the documentation, any help would be appreciated submitted by /u/darkreligions13 [link] [comments]
I have setup a service on a swarm and specified the number of replicas which was straight forward but there are a few things I can’t figure out: How do I specify the number of replicas on specific nodes? Some nodes have more resources, how do I balance this? How […]
Docker desktop (Windows) question here. I’ve setup the kylemanna OpenVPN container and am trying to get the client config file off the container to use on my host. I’ve run the command to create it but can’t figure out how to move it from the container to the host. I […]
Welcome to The New Stack Context, a podcast where we discuss the latest news and perspectives in the world of cloud native computing. For this week’s episode, we spoke with Chris DiBona, director of open source at Google, about Google’s launch of the Open Usage Commons, an independent company to help […]
Hi, I’m pretty novice with Docker. All my experience is just trying things and seeing if they work. I’m in a situation where a user doesn’t want to run the container as a root user. However, part of the container has a service that does need root access for a […]
I can’t seem to find a lot of resources on this, but is there a general strategy for managing windows containers and the version matching requirements that come with it? Unless I am missing something, this seems to be very impractical. If we we have a product that is used […]
Mike Winters Mike Winters has spent the last five years in product and community management roles with the companies behind open source projects such as Apache Flink, Camunda, and now Garden.io. He spends a lot of time thinking and writing about the impact of emerging technologies on organizations of all […]
I noticed there is an option in docker-desktop that allow to change the “Docker subnet”. https://i.imgur.com/20d5VJc.png However, I’m struggling to find documentation on what it is exactly. I’ve done the usual docker network inspect, checked the WSL2 distro and my Windows host for routes but I don’t see that default […]
I am trying to figure out a couple of points … any help would be helpful. Here they are: How does one change the default directory for secrets? If I have a couple remote office locations, and they all need access to a DTR, what is the best way to […]
I am wanting to map a volume to a docker-compose file, but be able to map different paths to the root volume. I can get the volume mounted, but when I try to map a sub folder in that path it errors out. Is this possible? I know that you […]
I am looking to setup a Channels DVR container on my Mac Mini, which has an Intel iGPU. On linux I would generally map this to /dev/dri but I’m not finding the equivalent for Docker on Mac. Is hardware transcoding possible on Docker on Mac? Anyone know the correct location […]
In the previous part of this series, I introduced the Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) and the ONNX Runtime as the interoperable toolkit and platform for machine learning and deep models. In this tutorial, we will explore how to use an existing ONNX model for inferencing. In just 30 lines […]
Hi All, I am new to using Kubernetes and have built a few clusters, both k8s and with RKE. I have noticed that even if I have multiple nodes with the control plane node, I can only run kubectl commands from the node I used to create the cluster from. […]
Is anyone else having issues setting up github integration in a docker hub org? I made a service account in github (just a new user account and added to our org with full read/write, made org membership public) then linked that account to the docker hub org. Go to a […]
In a move that surprised civil liberties activists and the tech world alike, Amazon — arguably the world’s largest provider of facial recognition AI to law enforcement — implemented a one-year moratorium earlier this month on selling its Rekognition software to police departments. In an industry that currently has little […]
Hi there, I am configuring a prod deployment of a webapp to GKE. We are looking to minimize computing resource costs as much as possible at this point, particularly because our user base is very low as we haven’t officially launched yet. Our dev cluster was able to run […]
InfluxData sponsored this post. Caitlin Croft Caitlin is Customer Marketing Manager at InfluxData. According to Forbes, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day. Data volumes have grown exponentially in recent years due to the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and sensors. The majority of data collected […]
As you know, DDoS attacks are pretty popular nowadays. Generally, we use services like Cloudflare to protect against them as these services absorb malicious traffic. But even additional protection mechanisms (e.g., “I’m Under Attack” mode combined with a white list in Cloudflare) will not help, if you disclose your IP […]
r/docker has given great feedback multiple times about Blimp, a cloud/SaaS Docker Compose product that I’m working on to scale heavy containers to the cloud during development. So I wanted to share some updates! We now persist volumes across blimp downs, to further increase parity with Docker Compose. For more […]
submitted by /u/cormachogan [link] [comments]
For some more context: an application which I’d like to run requires to be run on Ubuntu (because of some linux specific dependencies), but my client needs it to run on Windows, in the form of a “click and run” .exe file, so they don’t have to do any of […]
I want to create a cluster from three VPSes, having one master and two worker nodes. All of them will have public IPs. I have tried such configuration with VMs using Flannel plugin and Nginx’ Ingress, but I can’t find the way to connect to the cluster service on port […]
https://smileisak.com/posts/feedbacks/cka-ckad-feedback/cka-ckad-feedback/ submitted by /u/smile0x90 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/jnardiello [link] [comments]
I’ve written a blog about how we are performing out testing here at StorageOS. The part I think may be of particular widespread interest is how we are leveraging KinD in Ignite to run KinD across Ignite provisioned Firecracker VMs and how this entire setup spins up in a totally […]
Hi, I am trying to run a container with docker-compose and access it from a computer connected to the same local network as the host,when I go to http://192.168.1.10:80 , it just hangs with docker-compose It works fine by using docker directly though: docker run –name adguardhome –network host -v […]
Over the course of the first two parts of this blog series, we setup a single-node Kafka cluster on Kubernetes, secured it using TLS encryption and accessed the broker using both internal and external clients. Let’s keep iterating! In this post (part 3), we will continue the Kafka on Kubernetes […]
Hi all, I recently wrote an article about Rancher and its intricacies. https://firstname.lastname@example.org/rancher-almost-all-you-need-to-know-2b4ddedb10e3 I hope you find it useful! –ARB submitted by /u/hybridpro [link] [comments]
hello, for work I am currently running a VM with Linux Mint. I would like to ask if it is possible to replace this VM with Docker. In the VM I currently have: Connection through openfortinet to a VPN Server Firefox Browser Bash with some third party commands like lftp, […]
I am studying deploying small clusters to lots of edge sites. Think 1000 sites each with 3 lightweight nodes. They are all running pretty much the same application and should be able to keep running without a connection (so control plane is also on the edge sites) On a site […]
Sysadmin tales: How to keep calm and not panic when things break Image Image by FelixMittermeier from Pixabay When an incident occurs, resist the urge to freak out. Instead, use these tips to help you keep your cool and find a solution. Read the full article on redhat.com It was […]
If I connect through “concisions/windscribe-socks-server” docker container I can use windscribe. But if I am using a simple debian or ubuntu container and I normally install the client, I can’t use windscribe, because it tells me: Error running Login when I entry the credentials. And those are the correct credentials, […]
The purpose is that I don’t want to make all the system to be under the VPN, but I want just to connect via socks to a docker container that has Windscribe in it. I am using this docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/concisions/windscribe-socks-server If I connect through socks to this container that has […]
I tried starting from a debian image via docker and installing all the required components for windscribe client. Then when I try to execute windscribe login and entry my credentials, it gives me “login” failed. So there must be something wrong with it. I also tried using this: https://hub.docker.com/r/concisions/windscribe-socks-server/ […]
We have 3 worker nodes and we have been seeing that deployments/pods are getting rescheduled randomly. We are trying to figure out the reason for this? How does one figure out the reason for rescheduling of pods? We did see kubectl describe node <> but it obviously only shows some […]
I’m very new to this so be gentle.. I have Docker running with just pi-hiole running currently. Would I be able to set up a VPN for all my home network traffic at all? Is it worth it? Just thinking may be more secure? submitted by /u/mclosi [link] [comments]
Hi Guys! I have a docker on RHEL and I’m trying to build python:3.8-slim-buster for the first time on it. Unfortunately, I get the following error: W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/buster/InRelease Connection failed [IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 80]W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/buster/updates/InRelease Connection failed [IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 80]W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/buster-updates/InRelease Connection […]
Hello, I am developing on my local machine but eventually want to put it on a linux server with docker-compose. I currently have postgres running with a volume and have everything set to default. I do not want outside access to this container except by my containerized python api that […]
I am semi new to Docker so please bear with me. My first foray into Docker was with this: https://www.smarthomebeginner.com/traefik-reverse-proxy-tutorial-for-docker/ Recently I upgraded to Traefik2 following this: https://www.smarthomebeginner.com/traefik-2-docker-tutorial/ Now I want to add some other services to my docker setup like the following: https://github.com/EdyTheCow/pterodactyl-docker However I cannot for the […]
submitted by /u/oaf357 [link] [comments]
Using Kubectl also we can deploy K8s objects.So when do we need Kapp? submitted by /u/radr4 [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Help with Docker Volumes
- How to use Spot to achieve Cost Savings with Stability on Kubernetes
- questions about using Docker for production MySQL databases on Linux
- Why Netlify Is Tech Agnostic and Its Role in JAMstack Development
- Pass environment variable to Yaml
- About kubernetes automations with vsphere
- KubeCon/CloudNativeCon goes virtual, SUSE acquires Rancher Labs, Operator Framework & Contour joining the CNCF Incubating Project
- What is the point of Minikube?
- Building images using Podman and cron
- OEL7 Kubeadm Cluster Init Issue
- 3 best practices for working on a distributed team
- In which ways can we break a K8s cluster?
- docker using up all space on disk.
- macvlan on macos-x
- Amazon Devops Telephonic Interview 4 #telephonicinterview #devopsinterview
- Docker with OpenCV
- Run OpenVPN client (or server) on AWS Fargate pods?
- Accessing docker container from lan
- Understanding the big picture of kubernetes
- what happen when you have random generated id in a database and you use replicas in a docker swarm ?
- executing host command from inside of a container
- EKS now supports 1.17
- How is this traffic routed?
- Proxy WebSocket through Kubernetes API server
- Use services that use different Compose schemas together?
- Hi one of my container was giving problem so I checked my sys logs.
- The Long-Lost Computation Dissertation of Unix Pioneer Dennis Ritchie
- Microservices On Kubernetes – Part 3: Skaffold and Jib
- Cloud database security
- How do you load balance the traffic into Swarm?
- A free 3-10 nodes Kubernetes Cluster
- [HELP!] Docker not pulling an image.
- First Ruby on Rails app in Docker Image
- If I connect to EFnet irc with a VPN it works, if I connect via SOCKS to a docker in which is running the same VPN, it fails (the configuration works in other irc servers, EFnet is the only one where it doesn’t work). WHY? What could it be?
- Starting a service during Docker build
- Connection refused in trying to attach Websocket to Docker container
- Docker seemed to revert a change i made on a file. Please help.
- An overview of network integration models for kubernetes
- Cloud database security project
- A challenge magically appears.
- Is it naive to think a heroku like experience will be created on top of kubernetes?
- Does anybody have Traefik 2 working with the IngressRoute CRD?
- Doubts while doing K8s practice
- Question about docker setup on bare metal
- What is the best method of exposing a deployment over HTTPS?
- Looking for uptime monitoring tool
- when i run ‘k3s server ‘, it says ‘address already in use’
- Mail Server For Sending And Maybe Receiving Mails?
- This Week in Programming: Is R Gaining Popularity Because of COVID-19?
- Container Networking From Scratch – Kristen Jacobs, Oracle
- Periodic batch processing
- Macvlan working with k8s?
- Envoy Proxy Container Installation Ansible Playbook
- Hashicorp Consul Agent Container Installation Ansible Playbook
- Preparing Kubernetes for Monolith Migration
- Docker service error during installation
- Getting started with Docker. What should i run?
- How to run a shell command before the entrypoint, every time a container starts?
- What are the step to do in proper from localsystem development to deployment on docker for php sql website
- Deploying custom auto scaling algorithms on kuberenetes
- Specify settings per node on swarm
- Copying items out of a container
- The New Stack Context: Google Launches a Trademark Office for Open Source
- Remapping user seems to prevent me from copying files?
- Windows containers – how does anyone manage the version constraints without hyper-v isolation?
- Distributed Teams, Distributed Applications: Collaboration in a Cloud Native World
- What is this used for ?
- Intermediate Docker questions
- Docker-compose volume help
- Video Transcoding Device on MacMini
- Tutorial: Using a Pre-Trained ONNX Model for Inferencing
- Using Kubectl from any Control Plane Node?
- Problems with docker hub and automated builds
- Industry Facial Recognition AI Moratoriums Don’t Address Flaws, Privacy Concerns
- Deploying on GKE: Kube-DNS and GKE Metadata Server?
- How Playtech Fixed Metrics Over-Collection with Observability
- Keep your eyes open: How to avoid exposing your internal proxy
- Blimp update: Persist volumes forever
- A closer look at vSphere with Kubernetes Permissions
- HELP! I really need to create a docker container in the form of a windows .exe – is this possible?
- Kubernetes cluster of bare-metal nodes
- Feedback about CKA and CKAD
- Introducing support for Kubernetes 1.17 and 1.18 -Welcome Kubernetes Fury Distribution (KFD) v1.3.0
- Testing at StorageOS using KinD in Ignite
- docker-compose: access container on host network
- Kafka on Kubernetes, the Strimzi way!
- Rancher and its internals
- replace vm with docker
- Managing 1000 clusters
- Sysadmin tales: How to keep calm and not panic when things break
- I can’t use windscribe vpn client in a debian or ubuntu docker container, but if I use a docker container named “concisions/windscribe-socks-server ” I can. How can I use windscribe client inside a debian or ubuntu container? What am I doing wrong?
- I can connect to an IRC server via Windscribe client in my Mac, but I can’t connect to the IRC server if I connect through socks to a docker container that is using Windscribe. Why?
- How to setup a docker with windscribe and connect via socks through this container?
- Tools to figure out why pods are rescheduled into different worker nodes
- Docker used as a VPN client for home network.
- Can’t build python:3.8-slim-buster on RHEL
- Postgres security configurations for docker network intra-communication only?
- Could use some guidance on this
- Building an OKD 4 Home Lab with special guest Craig Robinson – RedHatOpenShift on Twitch
- Kapp and Kubectl