I recently started learning Docker and thanks to some very helpful people on this sub I’ve managed to make a really good start. I avoided learning it for ages because I thought it was too complicated or scary, but actually it really doesn’t take a lot to get started. I […]
Hi guys! Hope you are safe and kicking, I announce that version 1.19 is out! It supports now k8s 1.19 and cri-o 1.19. https://github.com/kubealex/libvirt-k8s-provisioner It will provision: Loadbalancer machine with haproxy installed and configured for HA clusters k8s Master(s) VM(s) k8s Worker(s) VM(s) It also takes care of preparing the […]
Hi, I am having trouble installing docker with Nvidia on CentOS 7.4.1708 (Core). I could install docker version 17.03 using docker rpm file but it was not working with Nvidia GPU because of error docker: Error response from daemon: Unknown runtime specified nvidia. Before that, I tried installing latest version […]
submitted by /u/kiarash-irandoust [link] [comments]
Hi all, I’m sorry I’m kinda noob on kubernetes I’ve been using rancher and I set up a traefik instance which works great, and it goes to let’s encrypt and fetch certificates for my domains and it all works well… from OUTSIDE of my LAN network. If I reach my […]
So I’m a docker newbie, so please don’t judge. I have a bit more of a sysadmin/networking focus. I’m looking at the docker SDK documentation and am trying to understand what advantages there are for using the SDK versus just deploying them using shell commands. https://docs.docker.com/engine/api/sdk/ Take their example for […]
submitted by /u/reflections_deams [link] [comments]
Was hoping to find a pinned article on the best way to setup docker. I did my first run setup of it, with the basic least possibly touch, so let docker decide where to run itself. I want to reinstall and do things right. Run docker with the right user, […]
Hey guys I have a question about VPN (OpenVPN or wireguard) My setup is: ESXi (192.168.1.169) running some Vms I have a VM called Ares(192.168.1.170) that is running docker containers + rancher to manage those containers . I Run nextcloud (on port 1337) , duplicati (on port 8200) , and […]
submitted by /u/jrchin [link] [comments]
I am using Docker 18.104.22.168 on a Linux host. I have about 20 containers, all of which were created using docker-compose scripts that I wrote for each service. I am still relatively new to K8s but I like how it automatically creates new nodes as needed and I am trying […]
the other two containers I have are in use perfectly. This happened yesterday in a show when i tried to change subtitles then it just stopped working. My Plex container log is empty but the terminal says: Starting Plex Media Server. Error: Unable to set up server: sqlite3_statement_backend::prepare: file […]
I want to create little online game and i want to use Docker to serve one game instance. The user can create a game server and this will start the docker server, where he can play with his friends. I want to know if Docker is fast(0-15sec.) at spinning up […]
I have a fair amount of docker images (98) and quite a few are third-party :latest that are over 5 months old (35). Early this morning, I wanted to update all of them and scoured the web for solutions and the best I could find was this StackOverflow answer, which […]
Hi guys, I’m new in docker, I have a couple of questions about web development CI/CD. I would like run my php/mysql website in docker. I would like to create compose file as well that every change on this repository destroy the old container and create a new one, so […]
I’ve been digging through linuxserver.io’s GitHub to try to figure out how they make environment variables prefixed with FILE__ get set from the value in the file and without the prefix just use the variable directly. I can’t seem to grasp how they are setting those. I want to put […]
Hi, I will be taking Linux Foundation CKAD certification, Im going through their material but I feel like it doesn’t explain things well enough for me. I’m very new to this maybe that’s why. Any recommendations on what I could use to supplement my learning? submitted by /u/pantscience [link] [comments]
I’m using docker-compose to run spring boot application inside a docker container. A spring boot uses embedded tomcat to run. There is an external folder on a server (/opt/cp/uploads) with images which I would like to access from a spring boot docker container. Within the docker-compose.yaml file there are following […]
I’m tasked with writing a Dockerfile that can work on Google Cloud Run and be small enough to save on resources. I have been having a hard time running the container. This is my Dockerfile.docker file. “` FROM ubuntu:20.04 AS base ENV DEBIAN_FRONTEND noninteractive ENV LANG ‘C.UTF-8’ FROM base AS […]
There is a PR in kubernetes repo which suggested to drop dockershim. In this PR, we start the clock on removing dockershim in a subsequent release. Does it mean docker will not be supported by kubernetes in the near future? submitted by /u/ismail783 [link] [comments]
A recent blog post says: Swarm mode is included in the Docker engine. So just to be clear, is swarm mode developed in https://github.com/docker/engine or https://github.com/docker/swarmkit submitted by /u/ismail783 [link] [comments]
Hi Community! Some of my AWS ECS Services are keep dying due to failed health checks. I have found the following error lines in the kernel log on the Docker host (EC2 instance that is in the ECS Fleet). Did you run into similar problem before? I am very new […]
Hello everyone. I have a question regarding multi-stage builds. I have an application that is build in a multi-stage Dockerfile. On the first stage i build an application and in the final second step i copy the binary from the first step and run it. My Question is, if someone […]
I’ve been trying to solve this issue for weeks now and never could get around it, because there are apparently some solutions, which, however, never worked on my main development machine (Running POP_OS 20, a distro of Ubuntu). My main goal, very simplified, is to create a mounted local volume […]
Are y’all ready to party like it’s 1999? Cuz if so, get ready, because we have a brand new command-line interface (CLI) ready for you from GitHub, and maybe, if you’re lucky, you can figure out a way to stylize it with some ANSI colors. So get your mechanical keyboards […]
So, I recently got CI/CD working end-to-end on my at-home Kubernetes 4 node cluster. Just to share the details I am using Jenkins with pipelines to do tests/build/deploy and pushing/pulling the custom Docker images to/from Harbor running in the cluster. In getting all this to work, one of the biggest […]
I am looking for solutions to create backups of PVC on demand. I was looking at using Rclone job to backup the files by attaching to the same PVC. But before getting my hands dirty wanted to know if there are better solutions out there. Thanks in advance. submitted by […]
Hi. I am trying to connect to a cloud hosted mongo atlas database from within my docker container. Ideally, once my connection string is within my app, i should connect normally but the moment i dockerise my app and try to connect to the db, i get a MongoError[‘No primary […]
I’m upgrading a server (including OS) used for some small personal (but public) projects and looking to improve the operations at the same time. The current set up is: Bare-metal MySQL server Nginx/LetsEncrypt reverse proxy (probably will switch to Traefik) Application containers build on-host from cloned repos Two multi-container applications, […]
On Monday, Phil Estes is joining me on my live stream to get hands on with containerd. As part of this session, I’m looking for questions to cover and discuss with Phil. If you have anything, leave them here! I’ll do my best to cover them all Thanks https://youtu.be/zmL4tTk9MJ8 submitted […]
Docker is a platform as a service(PaaS) product that is used to use applications on containers and Kubernetes is a container orchestration platform used to manage multiple containers. Check out the video on Kubernetes vs Docker or read the blog which covers: Docker and Kubernetes Overview Kubernetes vs Docker Docker […]
Heya – I’ve got Docker running on Ubuntu, Mac and Windows (WSL2). I’m getting really consistent issues arising from file system differences – most often, by running images (such as dpage/pgadmin) that do chmod commands – that fail because of the Windows file system. Obviously, the same images work fine […]
I have a host and I want two separate macvlan networks on it, but when I run it, I get this: $ docker network create -d macvlan –subnet=192.168.0.0/23 –gateway=192.168.0.1 –ip-range=192.168.1.0/24 -o parent=enp1s0.20 pubnet e1955dfdc63c9096cba4673da22bea079b62569aebb4491bb34b51ccb8160d30 $ docker network create -d macvlan –subnet=192.168.0.0/23 –gateway=192.168.0.1 –ip-range=192.168.0.6/32 -o parent=enp1s0.10 piholenet Error response from daemon: […]
Hi, I have encountered an issue while resizing Pvc with help of kubectl, is it possible to edit size of pvc with kubectl edit pvc pvc-name command ? When i try to do this, it gives error. Any suggestion what to do to fix this submitted by /u/aftabsial [link] [comments]
Hi all, I had trouble installing Docker desktop but eventually found a solution and thought it would be good to share it here. This is if you get this message when trying to install Docker: Docker Desktop requires Windows 10 Pro/Enterprise (15063+) or Windows 10 Home (19018+). Solution (taken […]
My work is graciously letting me spin up a django service on our company servers however there is a catch. They use an in-house build tool that is built on-top of Kubernetes. I have my app working with guincorn and nginx in docker-compose however the in-house tool does not support […]
Ok so ill try to be quick about it but the bottom line is coronavirus torpedoed my family business (health, fitness, weight loss, charity), and we can no longer sustain our cloud computers and crm solutions 😭😭 A friend suggested I set up my own server with all open source […]
I just got into docker and I am thinking of building my own dockerfile with an ubuntu image, that installs all the packages I need and set the .bashrc how i like it. With that in mind, I was looking around the web for a place with a collection of […]
Hi, I’m trying to migrate some containers from a failing system to a new one. The issue is I can’t seem to get the config to go with the containers. If I do an inspect on the old system I see mount points, networking etc. On the new system I […]
Hi all, I would like to get some more ideas of what people are using for real production scale deployments? More often than not I find myself testing tools like terraform, helm and being awed first until I realize again that I can do more complex deployments faster and in […]
Application and system observability was the focus of the latest Cloud Native Computing Foundation‘s Technology Radar end user survey, posted last week. So for this week’s episode of The New Stack Context, we invited Cheryl Hung, CNCF vice president of ecosystem, to discuss these findings. To get an additional industry […]
I’ve been working with k8s for about a year now, but only recently started exploring some of the abstraction tools — I’ve been doing most things through manual kubectl apply up until now. I’ve also spun up clusters completely from scratch (following k8s the hard way), using Terraform, and using […]
submitted by /u/pervyjiraiyasage [link] [comments]
Introduction This article is a follow up to What Is Etcd and How Do You Set Up an Etcd Cluster. In this article, we will install an Etcd cluster and configure monitoring using Prometheus and Grafana, all with the help of Rancher. We’ll see how easy it is to accomplish […]
How do you make it so that a docker container network gets a brand new IP address from DHCP different from the docker host system’s IP? submitted by /u/miketartaglia [link] [comments]
Deepak Jannu Deepak Jannu is a B2B technology marketer with expertise in product marketing, corporate communications, sales enablement, and digital marketing. As the director of product marketing at OpsRamp, Deepak responsible for high-impact product positioning and messaging that drives awareness of OpsRamp’s disruptive ITOM platform. As with any groundbreaking new […]
submitted by /u/CaramaCx [link] [comments]
What is everyone using for a docker registry UI front end? I don’t see any active helm charts submitted by /u/kautica0 [link] [comments]
I have a 3 node swarm cluster. I created three replica of mongodb instances and one replica of node js backend. The node js backend has exposed apis to read and write into mongodb. Now, i am able to successfully post a json into the mongodb through my node js […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- Virtual private cloud?
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Getting started with Docker
- libvirt-k8s-provisioner – Provision a k8s cluster in minutes, with Ansible (supports Rancher nginx/haproxy ingress controller and rook-ceph operator)
- Paining to get Docker with NVIDIA GPU working on CENT OS 7.4.1708 (Core)
- Managing Kubernetes Secrets Securely with GitOps
- SLL Certs ok when coming from outside but not on lan ?
- Why would I use docker SDK for deploying containers versus just shell commands?
- A completely dockerized application
- best practices/way to setup docker on Ubuntu
- Use a docker container with VPN to access to my other containers outside of my home network
- Can’t Reach Docker Containers Running on QNAP
- New to K8s – New advice if I am planning on setting it up correctly
- my Plex container stopped working last night
- Is docker fast at starting a server?
- Docker Image Upgrader: Automatically Upgrade your Docker Images
- Docker CI/CD
- How do people make FILE__ environment variables work?
- Any beginner friendly material for learning k8s?
- How to access an external server folder from a spring boot docker container?
- Dockerfile problem not able to run container made for Google Cloud run.
- is kubernetes dropping support for docker?
- which repository should we watch to follow the development of swarm mode
- Docker seems to kill the eth0 on the Docker Host resulting in health-check failure and ECS Task (pod) replacement.
- Multi-Stage Build & Inspection of the first step
- Persistent volumes are handled differently on Macbook, Windows and Linux (specifically Ubuntu)?
- This Week in Programming: GitHub Goes to the Command Line
- Why do small changes to my YAML files not cause updates when applied?
- Looking for solutions to backup PVC
- Connecting to a cloud hosted service from within a docker container
- Small-scale container orchestration
- Got questions on containerd? Leave them here
- Kubernetes vs Docker – Understand the Difference
- Dealing with Docker on the Windows File System
- Multiple macvlans = failed to allocate gateway (192.168.0.1): address already in use
- Resizing PVC with khbectl edit.
- Can’t install Docker Windows 10 error
- Deploy Django in a single dockerfile? (instead of Docker-compose)
- Please, Please Help me Set Up Docker, Stat! 😭
- Is there any dockerfile repository?
- Migrating containers help please
- Managing production deployments?
- The New Stack Context: The CNCF Technology Radar Evaluates Observability Tools
- Why isn’t everyone using Rancher?
- I am a devops engineer working in a top software company with 3+ years experience. I wanted to add Docker to my skillset. I prepared and will be appearing for DCA test tomorrow. What is the worth of the DCA certification? Is it good enough for my resume?
- Monitor Etcd with Prometheus and Grafana using Rancher
- Would docker be a good solution for my project?
- Docker container getting a new IP address from DHCP
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid with AIOps Projects
- Verifying your Kubernetes setup in your end to end tests
- Do you use a Docker registry front end?
- i couldnt understand what databases actually do inside a swarm service….can you help?
- Tutorial: Configure Cloud Native Edge Infrastructure with K3s, Calico, Portworx
- JupyterHub Block Volume Question
- Docker Host Commands From BASH:4.4 Container
- New Lens Kubernetes IDE User Group – 1st virtual meetup next week
- K8S environment is absolutely spamming my DNS server
- entrypoint to start service and cmd to run python script not working.
- How MongoDB Thrives in Chaos
- Container in two networks – host and other [question]
- Multi-tenant monitoring with Thanos Receiver
- [Q] Ingress vs LoadBalancer
- [Youtube] How to Connect your microservices easily and securely with Dapr
- Getting started note
- Containers > VPN
- Today’s YouTube live session: cross-platform apps with multi-architecture Docker images.
- NordVPN client in a container that logs in automatically and then runs a python script
- postfix relay – use existing or build my own?
- Tekton and Kubernetes
- CNS-CSI 2.1 with vSphere 7.0U1 – What’s new?
- Beware of kubectl’s -t (–tty) Option
- Question about mysql in docker-compose
- Best way to deploy node microservices in docker
- Proper approach in installing Docker
- bunkerized-nginx – a nginx based Docker image secure by default
- Whats The best way to backup all docker containers at once ?
- Geo-Aware Multi Cluster Ingress and Global Service Load Balancing – Ingress for Anthos
- Notification on K8S infra
- Taming the tar command: Tips for managing backups in Linux
- Infra App – Simplest Kubernetes desktop client updated (v0.39)
- Docker-compose does not expose ports
- Best web-based monitoring and controlling dashboard for docker?
- Is there a good stable/secure/maintained container-based OS for running classic k8s clusters in a home-lab bare metal and/or virtualization environment?
- My new YouTube channel on Azure and Kubernetes. My videos are practical and applicable to real world scenarios. Please subscribe for upcoming videos. #azure #kubernetes
- 4 Power Tips to Get Jenkins Enterprise-Ready
- Question on Ubuntu X11 Libraries
- The Flux Factor: GitOps for Continuous Delivery
- Chaos monkeys for k8s?
- Using the vSphere CSI Driver with OpenShift 4.x and VSAN File Services
- Debugging an ingress SSL error
- Two Docker questions from a newbie
- $DOCKER_HOST – tcp://127.0.0.1:2375 works but tcp://localhost:2375 does not.. why?
- Experiment with New Tools in Your Own Kubernetes Playground
- Kubernetes for Unique Docker Containers?
- Serverless on Public Cloud: The Ultimate Showdown
- How to use “kubectl create -f” recursively in a directory
- How can i wait for container to exit with code 1 before starting another container using docker-compose
- CVE-2020-14386 can be exploited and lead to container breakout. This was reported on September 14 and is a “high” severity threat. Learn more about this vulnerability and how to detect it with Falco.
- Solo.io Borrows OCI Spec to Bundle WebAssembly Modules
- What are you using to manage secrets in Kubernetes?
- Best setup for temporary, on demand stateful pods?