In a move that surprised civil liberties activists and the tech world alike, Amazon — arguably the world’s largest provider of facial recognition AI to law enforcement — implemented a one-year moratorium earlier this month on selling its Rekognition software to police departments. In an industry that currently has little […]
Hi there, I am configuring a prod deployment of a webapp to GKE. We are looking to minimize computing resource costs as much as possible at this point, particularly because our user base is very low as we haven’t officially launched yet. Our dev cluster was able to run […]
InfluxData sponsored this post. Caitlin Croft Caitlin is Customer Marketing Manager at InfluxData. According to Forbes, 2.5 quintillion bytes of data are created every day. Data volumes have grown exponentially in recent years due to the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and sensors. The majority of data collected […]
As you know, DDoS attacks are pretty popular nowadays. Generally, we use services like Cloudflare to protect against them as these services absorb malicious traffic. But even additional protection mechanisms (e.g., “I’m Under Attack” mode combined with a white list in Cloudflare) will not help, if you disclose your IP […]
r/docker has given great feedback multiple times about Blimp, a cloud/SaaS Docker Compose product that I’m working on to scale heavy containers to the cloud during development. So I wanted to share some updates! We now persist volumes across blimp downs, to further increase parity with Docker Compose. For more […]
submitted by /u/cormachogan [link] [comments]
For some more context: an application which I’d like to run requires to be run on Ubuntu (because of some linux specific dependencies), but my client needs it to run on Windows, in the form of a “click and run” .exe file, so they don’t have to do any of […]
I want to create a cluster from three VPSes, having one master and two worker nodes. All of them will have public IPs. I have tried such configuration with VMs using Flannel plugin and Nginx’ Ingress, but I can’t find the way to connect to the cluster service on port […]
https://smileisak.com/posts/feedbacks/cka-ckad-feedback/cka-ckad-feedback/ submitted by /u/smile0x90 [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/jnardiello [link] [comments]
I’ve written a blog about how we are performing out testing here at StorageOS. The part I think may be of particular widespread interest is how we are leveraging KinD in Ignite to run KinD across Ignite provisioned Firecracker VMs and how this entire setup spins up in a totally […]
Hi, I am trying to run a container with docker-compose and access it from a computer connected to the same local network as the host,when I go to http://192.168.1.10:80 , it just hangs with docker-compose It works fine by using docker directly though: docker run –name adguardhome –network host -v […]
Over the course of the first two parts of this blog series, we setup a single-node Kafka cluster on Kubernetes, secured it using TLS encryption and accessed the broker using both internal and external clients. Let’s keep iterating! In this post (part 3), we will continue the Kafka on Kubernetes […]
Hi all, I recently wrote an article about Rancher and its intricacies. https://email@example.com/rancher-almost-all-you-need-to-know-2b4ddedb10e3 I hope you find it useful! –ARB submitted by /u/hybridpro [link] [comments]
hello, for work I am currently running a VM with Linux Mint. I would like to ask if it is possible to replace this VM with Docker. In the VM I currently have: Connection through openfortinet to a VPN Server Firefox Browser Bash with some third party commands like lftp, […]
I am studying deploying small clusters to lots of edge sites. Think 1000 sites each with 3 lightweight nodes. They are all running pretty much the same application and should be able to keep running without a connection (so control plane is also on the edge sites) On a site […]
Sysadmin tales: How to keep calm and not panic when things break Image Image by FelixMittermeier from Pixabay When an incident occurs, resist the urge to freak out. Instead, use these tips to help you keep your cool and find a solution. Read the full article on redhat.com It was […]
If I connect through “concisions/windscribe-socks-server” docker container I can use windscribe. But if I am using a simple debian or ubuntu container and I normally install the client, I can’t use windscribe, because it tells me: Error running Login when I entry the credentials. And those are the correct credentials, […]
The purpose is that I don’t want to make all the system to be under the VPN, but I want just to connect via socks to a docker container that has Windscribe in it. I am using this docker: https://hub.docker.com/r/concisions/windscribe-socks-server If I connect through socks to this container that has […]
I tried starting from a debian image via docker and installing all the required components for windscribe client. Then when I try to execute windscribe login and entry my credentials, it gives me “login” failed. So there must be something wrong with it. I also tried using this: https://hub.docker.com/r/concisions/windscribe-socks-server/ […]
We have 3 worker nodes and we have been seeing that deployments/pods are getting rescheduled randomly. We are trying to figure out the reason for this? How does one figure out the reason for rescheduling of pods? We did see kubectl describe node <> but it obviously only shows some […]
I’m very new to this so be gentle.. I have Docker running with just pi-hiole running currently. Would I be able to set up a VPN for all my home network traffic at all? Is it worth it? Just thinking may be more secure? submitted by /u/mclosi [link] [comments]
Hi Guys! I have a docker on RHEL and I’m trying to build python:3.8-slim-buster for the first time on it. Unfortunately, I get the following error: W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/buster/InRelease Connection failed [IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 80]W: Failed to fetch http://security.debian.org/debian-security/dists/buster/updates/InRelease Connection failed [IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 80]W: Failed to fetch http://deb.debian.org/debian/dists/buster-updates/InRelease Connection […]
Hello, I am developing on my local machine but eventually want to put it on a linux server with docker-compose. I currently have postgres running with a volume and have everything set to default. I do not want outside access to this container except by my containerized python api that […]
I am semi new to Docker so please bear with me. My first foray into Docker was with this: https://www.smarthomebeginner.com/traefik-reverse-proxy-tutorial-for-docker/ Recently I upgraded to Traefik2 following this: https://www.smarthomebeginner.com/traefik-2-docker-tutorial/ Now I want to add some other services to my docker setup like the following: https://github.com/EdyTheCow/pterodactyl-docker However I cannot for the […]
submitted by /u/oaf357 [link] [comments]
Using Kubectl also we can deploy K8s objects.So when do we need Kapp? submitted by /u/radr4 [link] [comments]
I want to connect to Kubernetes using Ansible.I want to run some ansible playbooks to create Kubernetes objects such as roles and rolebindings using ansible k8s module.I want to know if Ansible K8s module is standard Kubernetes client that can use Kubeconfig in the same way as helm,kubectl.. Please let […]
https://medium.com/@robinriclet/nextcloud-docker-raspberry-pi-onion-service-84d4af13f7e6 submitted by /u/spring_petrichor [link] [comments]
Why SUSE Acquired Rancher Labs My favorite ice cream store is just off Richmond Green, close to where I live in West London. On sunny days, locals queue around the block to buy their fantastic gelatos and sorbets. Every one of their customers knows that they could easily nip into […]
I’ll explain what i need with examples. Let’s say my server’s ip is 10.10.10.10 and domain name is example.com. And let’s say i’ve got an app named example_app and it’s running at 220.127.116.11 local ip of docker network. I can access it from outside with 10.10.10.10:8081, i can access it […]
What are some general questions that you have around Kubernetes security? submitted by /u/dimmerman17 [link] [comments]
I’m doing some CI/CD work for a company. I am NOT a fully trained DevOps Engineer, and my experience with Docker and Kubernetes has been mostly taking classes and playing around with it. For the most part I understand it, and have built and deployed Dockerfiles and images. I have […]
I recently built my first swarm and i am having a bit of trouble. Before, when running services on a single node, simply adding the IP into the ‘ports’ section was enough for the container to be accessible via said IP. Now, if i wish to set a dedicated IP […]
While you could always use Docker containers on Amazon Web Services, using Docker’s tools to deploy containers to AWS was tricker. Until now. https://www.zdnet.com/article/docker-partners-with-aws-to-smooth-container-deployments/ submitted by /u/CrankyBear [link] [comments]
The fields of machine learning and deep learning are becoming increasingly complex. The rise of diverse frameworks, toolkits, and custom hardware architectures are some of the reasons why building, deploying and managing deep learning models has become tough. The choice of machine learning frameworks includes TensorFlow, PyTorch, Apache MXNet and Microsoft […]
I am getting started with multistage builds. My project needs ffmpeg, and I’ve got that compiling with the necessary options and libraries in my Dockerfile. Now I’d like to streamline things a bit, using a multistage build. To determine the libraries needed by ffmpeg, I’ve done ldd ffmpeg – which […]
Hi, I have been getting my feet wet with Docker and Portainer over the last few days, and most of my services that I’ve migrated from my ‘bare metal’ Raspberry Pi 3B+ has been going really well. Almost flawless. Except for transmission and how it plays with Radarr and Sonarr. […]
By acquiring Rancher Labs, SUSE will gain two footholds in the Kubernetes ecosystem: users and innovation. Rancher’s software is used by 16% of the 1,197 Kubernetes users surveyed by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation in 2019. This user base has grown rapidly and appears to be satisfied with Rancher’s technical […]
submitted by /u/capitangolo [link] [comments]
At first, certmanager seems huge. Is there some smaller toolset available? submitted by /u/difoltuser [link] [comments]
I know that this is a stupid question and I apologize already. I am having a difficult time choosing between these two certifications from Linux Foundation. I feel what will I choose will define my future LOL. Brief info about me: DevOps Engineer 1-year working experience with Docker, Python, and […]
submitted by /u/Virtual_fairy [link] [comments]
Hi, just started to learn about containers and to my knowledge. It like an apartment building sharing the resources together. All containers would be connected to the internet because the house is online? is that correct? submitted by /u/saib0tn00b [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/heythisisvivek [link] [comments]
Docker developers should have an easier time shipping their multi-container apps to Amazon Web Services, thanks to a new integration between Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS) and the Docker command-line interface (CLI). “This eliminates a set of complexities that developers have to take” to get their apps onto Amazon Web […]
How does docker create a sandbox ID? I’m making some changes to an existing app that uses docker containers, and I would like to be able to extract/store the sandbox ID generated to use in a python file Sorry if this is a dumb question lol I’m pretty new to […]
With the growing popularity of containerized applications, organizations and startups at all levels need to manage their Kubernetes deployments more safely at scale. Today, there is an expanding list of tools and services that can help do this. One of these services is the package manager known as Helm. As […]
Hello, I want to allow access to my mongodb docker container from my office windows pc. I have a static ip. what options do i need to write to my docker-compose.yml in order to have access , only me , from my static ip address ? at this time: environment: […]
Just about six years ago to the day Docker hit the first milestone for Docker Compose, a simple way to layout your containers and their connections. A talks to B, B talks to C, and C is a database. Fast forward six years and the container ecosystem has become complex. […]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- Industry Facial Recognition AI Moratoriums Don’t Address Flaws, Privacy Concerns
- Deploying on GKE: Kube-DNS and GKE Metadata Server?
- How Playtech Fixed Metrics Over-Collection with Observability
- Keep your eyes open: How to avoid exposing your internal proxy
- Blimp update: Persist volumes forever
- A closer look at vSphere with Kubernetes Permissions
- HELP! I really need to create a docker container in the form of a windows .exe – is this possible?
- Kubernetes cluster of bare-metal nodes
- Feedback about CKA and CKAD
- Introducing support for Kubernetes 1.17 and 1.18 -Welcome Kubernetes Fury Distribution (KFD) v1.3.0
- Testing at StorageOS using KinD in Ignite
- docker-compose: access container on host network
- Kafka on Kubernetes, the Strimzi way!
- Rancher and its internals
- replace vm with docker
- Managing 1000 clusters
- Sysadmin tales: How to keep calm and not panic when things break
- I can’t use windscribe vpn client in a debian or ubuntu docker container, but if I use a docker container named “concisions/windscribe-socks-server ” I can. How can I use windscribe client inside a debian or ubuntu container? What am I doing wrong?
- I can connect to an IRC server via Windscribe client in my Mac, but I can’t connect to the IRC server if I connect through socks to a docker container that is using Windscribe. Why?
- How to setup a docker with windscribe and connect via socks through this container?
- Tools to figure out why pods are rescheduled into different worker nodes
- Docker used as a VPN client for home network.
- Can’t build python:3.8-slim-buster on RHEL
- Postgres security configurations for docker network intra-communication only?
- Could use some guidance on this
- Building an OKD 4 Home Lab with special guest Craig Robinson – RedHatOpenShift on Twitch
- Kapp and Kubectl
- How to connect to Kubernetes cluster from ansible?
- Nextcloud + Raspberry Pi + Docker + Onion service = 🔥
- Why SUSE Acquired Rancher Labs
- How To Access To A Docker Container Via Domain Name?
- Kubernetes Questions
- What is Docker rehydration and why is there so little written about it?
- Swarm Stacks on Dedicated IPs and NFS Volumes
- Docker partners with AWS to smooth container deployments
- Open Neural Network Exchange Brings Interoperability to Machine Learning Frameworks
- Multistage build tips
- Transmission-Radarr-Sonarr Sanity Check with volumes
- Rancher’s K3s Will Be Crucial for SUSE’s Kubernetes Success
- Monitoring Kubernetes in Production: What makes it a challenge, what to monitor, and what tools you can use.
- Is there an alternative to certmanager.io?
- LFCE or CKA
- Really enjoyed Ranchers new blog on Helm Security. Would love to hear your thoughts
- noob question regarding connectivity inside container
- I created web app created docker compose file for it and deployed it on server to run container after few day i made some change in my web app so again i have to create docker compose and upload it on server and what if my first container have some database record then i have to import export sql?
- Docker CLI Now has a Direct Path into Amazon Web Services
- Docker sandbox ID generation
- Create Reproducible Security in Kubernetes with Helm 3 and Helm Charts
- allow ip access to docker mongodb
- From Docker Straight to AWS
- Issu with Gitlab-runner
- Missing editor in deployment
- Docker for custom Python application
- How to use data containers to boot your dev environment in seconds
- Docker Swarm – The Leader
- Bit confuse with docker like can i develop site site inside docker or first develop it in my own system and them transfer it to docker container and what is procedure if i developed site want to deploy it in docker docker to give some one?
- Help With Multiple Containers Accessing Directories
- Client real ip in docker container
- How to make store and save data in docker even on power lose?
- How could I debug docker/engine’s source code?
- Is docker a viable option to ship a product to clients desktops? Why or why not?
- Contour Ingress Controller Joins CNCF at Incubation Level
- Update a worker as master node using kubespray
- Microservices On Kubernetes – Part 2: Cluster setup
- I/O reporting from the Linux command line
- Books on kubernetes load balancer
- Program OpenAPI Spec on Enroute Kubernetes Ingress Gateway
- Drive Enroute API Gateway (Docker container) using OpenAPI spec
- Anyway to get current versions of docker running on OSX El Captain?
- Why IBM doesn’t agree with Google’s Open Usage Commons for the Istio project?
- Tutorial suggestions
- Kubernetes LoadBalancer Service, with MetalLB, getting connection refused when exposing multiple ports.
- Installing Dockers without Windows 10 Home (19018+), Pro, or Enterprise (15063+).
- How the CNCF’s Radar ‘Shows Reality’
- Jenkins on EKS and volume availability zone problem
- Looking for advice on how to manage keeping a large number of pictures (.png) up to date for my website’s frontend
- 12 Kubernetes interview questions and answers to land that job
- What is the future of “Argo Flux”/ArgoCD/Flux/Flux Toolkit/GitOps Engine?
- CKA/CKAD exam: Managing ETCD cluster
- How to setup an nginx-ingress load-balancer to php-fpm to eliminate the need for an Nginx container.
- How do docker volumes work under the hood?
- Install SAP Data Intelligence 3.0 on an RKE Cluster
- Small Clusters, More of Them
- Can I use one volume (data) and mount a folder inside directly to each container? (data/appname/config – /config)
- PlanetScale: Hyperscale, Cross-Cloud MySQL for Rapid Growth
- How to find a Kubernetes usability problem worth tackling (group project)?
- EKS vs GKE vs AKS – July 2020 Updates
- SUSE Will Gain a Foothold in the Kubernetes Ecosystem with Rancher Purchase
- Serverless Development with Kubeless and Okteto
- Garbage Collection in Kubernetes
- Garbage Collection in Kubernetes
- Migrating setup from portainer to docker-compose
- Help a cloud-native startup with user research, get $75 for 30 minutes of your time
- Backup and restore of applications in Kubernetes
- Migrating to Kubernetes? Advantages Vs Dis-advantages a CTO must know – Devtron Labs
- Multi-arch build, what about Travis?
- Google Launches Organization to Protect Trademarks for Istio, Angular and Other Open Source Projects
- Migrating to Kuberenetes? Advantages Vs Dis-advantages a CTO must know
- How do you handle external databases?
- Behind a load balancer in a production environment is it better to have PHP and Nginx containers or just use PHP containers alone. How is traffic handled when scaling PHP/Nginx?