I created this YouTube channel recently where I will be discussing about Containers and Kubernetes. Consider checking this out. https://youtu.be/3nIQjTfhiRk submitted by /u/viveksinghggits [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/yogibjorn [link] [comments]
GitLab likes to describe itself as one of the world’s largest all-remote companies — and as a thought leader on best practices for remote working. It’s a message delivered in multiple venues — and it’s proving to be especially relevant during a pandemic. For example, this week the company launched […]
Hello everyone, I’m new to Kubernetes and looking for distribution/configuration/anything, that will allow skip most of initial setup burden like installing ci/cd, container registry, git hosting and so on, something like Openshift/OKD/(RH code ready containers is not an option too), but manageable on single 2core 8gb node. Is there are […]
submitted by /u/cloudowski [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/thetips4u [link] [comments]
Hi I tried setting up a GRE Tunnel to my home server using this guide. https://community.hetzner.com/tutorials/linux-setup-gre-tunnel It works for things like https but anything being run in the docker container does not go the VPN and times out. I’m not sure what is causing the problem but I know it […]
submitted by /u/idan_huji [link] [comments]
I am trying to find a library either for go, or node that allows one to work directly with docker-compose.yaml files. I found https://github.com/docker/libcompose, but it seems like it is quite outdated, and deprecated on top of that. Hoping for something that can help me programmatically start, stop, communicate etc […]
After few days of research my suggested architecture for a simple traefik, express, graphql, mongo web app (Option A): – Single node k8s on a $20 vultr vps (2core 4gb, best in class perf) + $2 for 20gb block storage – Kubespray for config – Registry: Docker Hub ($7), too […]
I finally got my plex up and running again after multiple database corruptions. I decided to delete everything and start from scratch while following this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nyN2D4MKfM&t=307s Everything works well as I am able to log into Plex through docker though I wanted to know what “Critical: libusb_init” and how […]
on my Synology Nas I had repeated database corruptions so i deleted the database as a whole and the regustry and figured id start fresh. I did this before but it was kind of a pain and I followed this guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nyN2D4MKfM&t=307s I have got all the way to 6:40 […]
Hi, After some change to my Pi-Hole container and reboot one of my 16 docker container on my DS918+ failed to start. So I remove the container and restart it with the command line: sudo docker run -e “TZ=America/Montreal” -e “RUNAS_UID0=false” –restart always –name unifi -h unifi -p 8080:8080 -p […]
Hi. I’m using docker-toolbox with VS2019 because this machine doesn’t have W10 Pro. I followed the instructions to install docker-toolbox, and then I followed the advice here https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45869766/how-to-get-docker-toolbox-to-work-with-net-core-2-0-project to try and make ti work with VS. I’m using a default ASP.NET Core 3.1 Project that compiles and works without Docker, […]
Hey all I’m pretty new to docker. I installed two separate containers, one containing graphics processing software, and the other containing a pre-configured development environment. I need to find a way to make these two containers interoperate so that the development environment can make API calls to the graphics processing […]
submitted by /u/datamattsson [link] [comments]
Context: We are working on dynamic game servers for a social platform (https://myxr.social) that transport game and video data using WebRTC / UDP SCTP/SRTP via https://MediaSoup.org Each game server will have about 50 clients Each client requires 2-4 UDP ports Our working devops strategy https://github.com/xr3ngine/xr3ngine/tree/dev/packages/ops We are provisioning these game […]
submitted by /u/rmb938 [link] [comments]
Right now if I want to get some work done in the Apache ecosystem I need to spin up my vm with these applications pre-installed and execute the tasks. I’d like to movie this setup to a k8 cluster. Any ideas or resources will be helpful submitted by /u/BudweiserMagnum [link] […]
Ever since I used the Redash compose file, no matter what I do when I try to run docker-compose on another docker-compose.yml file in any other directory, the command always gives. docker-compose up -d ERROR: .FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/opt/redash/docker-compose.yml’ and I have no idea why. […]
I’m after a tutorial to route traffic of some of my containers I want to either have the vpn traffic for just specific containers or have the vpn be active for the whole of the server but route certain contains around it – either is fine with me Is there […]
hola folks, is there any way I can get a warning message like “are you really want to do this” kind of message while deleting a namespace or pods or service in Kubernetes, as I really feel without warning message deleting everything is dangerous in production environment. submitted by /u/shr4real […]
I have general understanding of and moderate working experience with linux, AWS infrastructure, Docker, containers. I have a general understanding of K8 (like the free course from cloudNativeFoundation) and of microservices architectures. But I never used k8 in a real production environment. I have operational experience with small saas applications…traditional […]
This Prometheus tutorial series consists of 3 parts and is a detailed guide to getting started with Prometheus in your Kubernetes cluster. . Part 1: How Prometheus Monitoring works? Architecture explained . In the 1st part you will learn all the basics from what Prometheus is to understanding the whole […]
Next to debating which programming language is the best, there’s nothing better than arguing over code editors, amirite? Well, this week’s entrant to that debate has declared that we have entered the era of Visual Studio Code, with the Microsoft-developed editor having “reached unprecedented levels of popularity and refinement, laying […]
Hi, I’ve got some trouble with my .ENV file, its not getting recognized by docker compose on my nas (qnap), does anyone has a solution for this? I’ve saved my .ENV file in the same directory as the docker-compose.YML file, but everytime I try to execute the command: docker-compose -f […]
Hi, I am trying to teach myself the next level of docker, which for me is using it in a swarm. I currently have 3 Raspberry Pi 4 (2×4 GB 1x2GB). The 4GB are currently both running docker not in swarm mode with something like 20 containers in my home […]
I hear about both so much but I don’t know where to start. I’ve tried to use it to install SQL Server once but I’m not entirely sure I used it for what it was intended for? And Kubernetes, I’ve learned about from memes. I’ve tried to watch YouTube videos […]
I’m helping a small startup with a couple of kubernetes microservices on GKE. Right now, it’s small enough that there isn’t an automated build or deploy pipeline at all. Now, we’re trying to move to the next stage and set up build/deploy (and test). So between helm and kustomize, Jenkins […]
I use Service Account Token Volume Projection. this feature not reference service account secret resource for auto created. I don’t need auto created service account token secrets. I would like disable auto create service account token.What should I do? submitted by /u/kerfume [link] [comments]
Questions: Is it possible to change the service node port range on EKS? By default, I know K8s clusters open ports 30000-32767 for use as NodePorts. I know this can be changed with a flag, but I’m unsure how to do that with EKS. Are these args that are passed […]
submitted by /u/BellaHi [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/PunkmeisterD [link] [comments]
submitted by /u/aaronmell [link] [comments]
Although WebAssembly was created for bringing advanced programming to the browser, Solo.io’s founder/CEO Idit Levine has been a vocal proponent of using the portable’s fast open source runtime to extend service meshes — citing Solo.io’s own work in offering tools and services to support commercial service mesh operations. In fact, […]
I just shared this new code tutorial: understanding #docker volumes, mounts and layers and how to manage data in #containers #datastorage https://medium.com/nycdev/understanding-docker-volumes-mounts-and-layers-9fa17befa493 submitted by /u/Drive_Fun [link] [comments]
If I expose my docker container to the internet (so anyone can run tests on it) how do I secure it with some credentials? Is there a concept of connection string in docker? In my tests I’m creating a RemoteWebDriver, and it requires a Uri. But there’s nothing about credentials […]
Hello all, My team is currently considering Kubernetes for a number of reasons, but one of the big reasons is the advanced deployment options Kubernetes brings to the table. I know k8s built in deployment option has support for Canary and Blue/Green deployment, but everything I’ve seen is that’s just […]
I need to migrate from openshift 3.11 to rancher. Has anyone done that? please share your approach. what is the best way to convert yaml manifest from openshift to rancher? we are using kustomize on rancher side submitted by /u/jagdip [link] [comments]
Hey there, I’m quite a beginner, and I’m trying to connect from inside a docker container to a machine on the network. So I have a machine on which docker is running (192.168.1.27) – from there inside a docker container, I want to connect to another target machine on the […]
CloudBees sponsored this post. Agility, resiliency and automation are certainly critical components for successful DevOps, but they also are but means to an end. Ultimately, the goal is to improve continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and, consequently, business value. Considering all companies today are really software companies, successful enterprises must […]
https://github.com/TheYkk/logger Is ELK stack alternative log scraper for K8S. TheYkk logger reads the container logs in the host path and sends them to MongoDB by shredding them with regex. https://preview.redd.it/4z5g8zutmcp51.png?width=1281&format=png&auto=webp&s=93336bf97b67e241fa57967734cdce14e0e94ac7 Supports 25 Parsers https://preview.redd.it/4w71g1vtmcp51.png?width=1732&format=png&auto=webp&s=1dfe2ff670e66fc151f2f4761a97e9120ed6baeb Average log size ~ 700 byte https://preview.redd.it/uprjtxutmcp51.png?width=1487&format=png&auto=webp&s=d4e38c71a8f6cc5bd242c50df8fd4b22bcc89d40 submitted by /u/theykk [link] [comments]
Hey, I’m new to kubernetes, I do have pretty good experience with docker and I know the concepts of kubernetes. So I decided to dive straight into it, already deployed a single node k3s on a docker container(using k3d), next I tried to self host a rabbitmq on my cluster […]
Every network admin on the planet knows this dirty little secret: We’re running out of IPv4 addresses. This was an inevitability, given how wide-spread the network and network devices have become. Even on your LAN, you sometimes have to use subnetting, simply because you’ve found the devices on your massive […]
We would like to get candid feedback from the Kubernetes developer community regarding our playbook engine that enables auto remediation of Kubernetes alerts. Based on community feedback, we have now made a downloadable version that users can install on-premise and try it out. Here’s the medium article detailing the solution: […]
Going to the hospital and undergoing surgery can be a stressful experience. But what is even more stressful is being hospitalized again, not long after an operation is done, perhaps due to unexpected complications from surgery. Not surprisingly, such hospital readmissions can cost the U.S. healthcare system millions of dollars […]
TL;DR This article explores modern honeypots that leverage containerization by walking through the design of a high-interaction honeypot that can use arbitrary Docker containers to lure malicious attacks. Introduction While honeypots have been around for a very long time, this article will attempt to provide a fresh look at how […]
https://youtu.be/dagOfy8asbA submitted by /u/easy-like [link] [comments]
Hello Reddit! I’m working on creating a private terraria server using docker. I tried to get my brother to connect however he couldn’t. we are all on the same network as the server, I have the server open and using the proper IP and port yet he can’t connect. Does […]
Check this tutorial on running Micro services in Docker Swarm with Sample Voting App. Useful information. submitted by /u/thetips4u [link] [comments]
Cloud Computing – Consultancy – Development – Hosting – APIs – Legacy Systems
X-ITM Technology helps our customers across the entire enterprise technology stack with differentiated industry solutions. We modernize IT, optimize data architectures, and make everything secure, scalable and orchestrated across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The enterprise technology stack includes ITO; Cloud and Security Services; Applications and Industry IP; Data, Analytics and Engineering Services; and Advisory.
Watch an animation of X-ITM‘s Enterprise Technology Stack
We combine years of experience running mission-critical systems with the latest digital innovations to deliver better business outcomes and new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
X-ITM invests in three key drivers of growth: People, Customers and Operational Execution.
The company’s global scale, talent and innovation platforms serve 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries.
X-ITM’s extensive partner network helps drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. The company has established more than 200 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell Technologies, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware
- Checking RTD3 status on Linux OS
- Looking to the ‘HyPE’ of cloud storage: How HPE is looking to help with hybrid cloud
- Exploring the commercial advantages of blockchain technologies – and what CIOs need to do about it
- Even if your cloud workloads are complex and data is privileged – it’s still on the customer to secure
- Salesforce chooses Microsoft Azure for marketing cloud migration
- The importance of securing multi-cloud manufacturing systems in a Zero Trust world
- AWS files paperwork to challenge Microsoft JEDI deal – reports
- Virtual private cloud?
- Cheapest cloud compute resources with GPU
- Tutorial: Terraform with KVM, Docker and Azure
- lakecli: open source cli to manage AWS Glue and Lake Formation permissions
- Should I learn amazon AWS without earning a certificate?
- How to Sustain DNS outages – a blog by Grofers’ Security Team
- Flask Web App, deploy to AWS or GCP?
- New Telstra Locator Cat-M1 Tag Lets Australians Track their Valuables Nationwide
- New SUSE Services Offerings Help Move Customers Along IT Transformation Journey
- New Field Trials for Marrone Bio’s Novel Bioherbicide Show Effective Control of Palmer Amaranth Weed
- New Versions of AccessData’s FTK and AD Lab Enable Forensic Investigators to Better Process Data from Apple Devices
- New Report: Men Prefer Medical Cannabis Strains High in THC
- New Analysis Shows Icosapent Ethyl (Vascepa®) Is Cost Effective and Offers Rare Finding of Better Outcomes at Lower Healthcare Costs When Used to Treat High-Risk Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or Diabetes and Other Risk Factors
- New Community Brands Report Reveals What Members Want from Their Professional Associations and What Makes Them Loyal
- New industry-wide research platform to support FinTech investments
- New Smart Meter using Adesto®’s Memory and Communications Technologies Begins Pilot Program in Africa and Middle East
- New CBD Review Site Promises to Provide the Most Comprehensive Reviews of Hemp-Based Products in the Online Marketplace
- New 2030 Goals for Societal Change Top Dell Technologies’ Strategic Agenda
- New Innovation from Snyk Puts Container Security in the Hands of Developers
- New ServiceChannel Report Reveals How Online Shopping has Changed Grocery Customer Expectations
- New TNS Research Highlights Global Market Opportunity For Secure Commerce At The Pump
- New LiveSource Analytics Helps Customers Know What’s Coming in Their Supply Chain
- New CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ Certification Exam Available Worldwide
- New Results: Brainomix Software Shown to Improve Stroke Treatment Rates at Budapest University Hospital
- New Bytecode Alliance Pledges Security Standards with WebAssembly
- New Water Capital Announces Recapitalization of Two Tier III Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers
- New Weill Neurohub Will Unite UCSF, UC Berkeley, U. of Washington in Race to Find New Treatments for Brain Diseases
- New Investor Group to Acquire Bouclair
- New Research Highlights Recruiting and Profit Margin Erosion Among Top Concerns for the Construction Industry
- New Study Shows Financial Loss from Multi-Party Cyber Incidents Is 13X Larger than Single-Party Incidents
- New BIS Innovation Hub Centre in Singapore to develop solutions to benefit the financial system
- New Report Finds Heath And Human Services Workforce Challenges Drive Innovation
- New Tool from Nexsys Technologies Simplifies Communication Between Mortgage Lenders and Homeowners Insurance Providers
- New Survey Report Reveals Top Pain Points for Healthcare Consumers
- New Cadence UltraLink D2D PHY IP for Die-to-Die Connectivity Enables High-Performance Applications With Cost-Effective Packaging
- New tools from Xero put profitability in the business’ hands
- New Data Reveals That Brand Loyalty Is on the Rise Among Consumers
- New Research Finds Consumers Are 35x More Likely To Open Mobile Messages Than Emails
- New Study by Protiviti and International RegTech Association Sets Out Blueprint for Much Needed Digital Optimization of ‘Know Your Customer’ Processes
- New York’s Nassau County Selected as Latest Location for New T-Mobile Customer Experience Center, Will Create Up to 1,000 Local Jobs
- New Online Estimation Tool Makes Temporary Fencing Rentals Easier for Contractors, Event Managers
- New Report Names Cognizant a Leader in Software Product Engineering
- New Study from Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development Establishes Benchmarks for Vendor Qualification Process
- New CompTIA Report Tracks Teenager’s Thoughts on Technology Usage and Careers
- New Research Shows Benefits of Exactech Knee and Shoulder Joint Replacement Innovations
- New online resource makes science stories come to life
- New Jersey Sportsbooks Nearly Hit $500 Million As Golden Nugget Makes History, According to PlayNJ.com
- New IT Apprenticeship Announced in Celebration of National Apprenticeship Week
- New England’s First Youth Esports Training Center Opens Dec. 15th
- New Mexico Partners with Cognia to Provide State Assessments in Grades 3-8
- New Ernst & Young Report: Private Equity Plays Critical Role In Kentucky Economy
- New InfiniteIO Platform Reduces Latency and Accelerates Performance for Machine Learning, AI and Analytics
- New EY Technology Centre opens in Vancouver to bring better business solutions to life
- New England Biolabs® Announces the Donald G. Comb Honorary Lectureship Series in Celebration of Company Founder
- New Wave Esports Invests in Talon Esports
- New Companies Join Growing Ranks of NASA Partners for Artemis Program
- New Nintex Research Shows UK Businesses Need Strong Values and Corporate Cultures to Attract and Retain Gen Z Talent
- New Jersey Urology Partnering with HealthWatch™ for Chronic Care Management Needs
- New technology for mature applications: CoolSiC(TM) MOSFET evaluation board for motor drives up to 7.5 kW
- New Study: Only 11% of Brands Can Effectively Use Customer Data
- New Data Finds That Having an Entrepreneurial Mindset Plays a Bigger Role in Charitable Giving Than Gender
- New Research From ViSenze Finds Almost 90% of Shoppers Are More Likely to Purchase a Product If It Was Visually Searchable on Smartphones
- New Data Product from Zonda & Metrostudy Pinpoints What is Next in Master Planned Communities
- New Data Shows Patient Acquisition Increasingly Impacted by the Consumer Financial Experience
- New SaltStack SecOps Products Automate Vulnerability Remediation and Continuous Security Compliance
- New Classy Survey Shows Giving Tuesday Awareness on the Rise as Annual Charitable Giving Season Begins
- New European Brand Institute Report Finds US-Tech Brand Corporations Are Most Valuable
- New Virtual TruScan RM App Enables Method Validation in the Cloud
- New Research Report Substantiates Major Inflection Point Global Procurement Leaders Are Facing with Digital Procurement
- New Research Reveals Most Consumers Unaware of Financial Data Collection Practices
- New Software-Controlled LED Studio Light Kits Now Available From Ortery Technologies
- New Mountain Finance Corporation Announces Appointment of Directors
- Webinar Announced: Impact Sales Metrics and AI with Deltapath’s Noise Cancellation Gateway
- New Generative Design Solution Cuts Additive Manufacturing Design Processes by Up to 80 Percent
- New Report Reveals Less Than Half of Businesses Are Prepared to Comply with the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
- New Mitek Report Reveals Drivers and Challenges of Consumer Digital Identity Adoption
- New Survey Reveals Toxic Cultures and Negative Behaviors Are Prevalent in the Workplace
- New Toshiba A3 Multifunction Printer Family Ideal for Small-to-Medium Businesses
- New Dentsply Sirona website expands world-class education offerings
- New Clinical Data Demonstrate VIVUS’ Qsymia® is Effective at Reducing Binge Eating in Patients with Binge-Eating Disorder or Bulimia Nervosa
- New Executive Leaders Join PriceSpider to Support Rapid Growth and Expansion
- New Study Finds That Information Recall More Than Doubles When Human Voices Are Used Versus Synthetic Ones
- New Carestream Digital Imaging Offerings Receive FDA Clearance
- New Airport Solution From Hitachi Vantara Uses AI To Alleviate Holiday Travel Woes
- New IAPP and TrustArc Report Reveals a Majority of Companies Are Embracing a Single Global Data Protection Strategy
- New Informatica Salesforce Guides Improve Access to Enterprise Data
- news aktuell Trend Report 2019: Journalists Continue to be the Most Important Influencers for PR Professionals in Germany
- Fedora 31 Released
- Open Invention Network Backs Gnome Project Against Patent Troll
- Microsoft Edge Coming to Linux
- The PinePhone Pre-Order has Arrived
- News and views on the GPU revolution in HPC and Big Data:
- NFSv4 with only one open port
- I will be talking everything related to K8S and K8S native app development on this channel I created
- Can anybody recommend a simple guide for Kubernetes on a Raspberry 4?
- GitLab Shares ‘Secret Sauce’ for Running an Asynchronous Enterprise
- Ready to develop k8s distribution?
- How to modify containers without rebuilding their image
- Is it still ok to make use of Docker Swarm setup and not go to Kubernetes ? looks Kubernetes setting up and configuration is pretty complex.
- GRE Tunnel to Docker Application(Home Hosted Game Server)
- [Academic] Open Source Development Survey (Software Developers using GitHub)
- Are there any good recommendations for libraries for working with docker compose files?
- Ultra low-cost but production-ready, extensible k8s hosting
- “Critical: libusb_init” failed what does this mean?
- Can anyone help me with Plex setup using docker after a database corruption
- Container fails to start: Bind for 0.0.0.0:8880 failed: port is already allocated
- docker-toolbox and VS2019: Error response from daemon: invalid mode:
- Installed and can run two separate docker containers. How can I make them “talk” with one another?
- VMworld is coming up. Your CTO will come back with ideas. Beware!
- Complex AWS EKS / ENI / Route53 issue has us stumped. Need an expert.
- HostPort Allocator – Make the management and allocation of host ports easier
- How can I shift my Spark+Hadoop+Livy+Hive VM work to a k8 cluster?
- No Such File or Directory Error on docker-compose up -d
- Tips for routing VPN for specific containers
- Q : Is there any way to enable warning message or confirmation message before deleting resource in K8.
- evaluating time needed for kubernetes certification
- Complete Guide to getting started with Prometheus in your Kubernetes cluster
- This Week in Programming: All Hail Visual Studio Code
- .ENV file doesn’t get recognized
- some Docker (swarm) beginner questions
- ELI5: What is Docker and how’s it related to Kubernates?
- Best practices and tools for small workload CI/CD?
- How to disable auto create service account token.
- Complex AWS EKS issue has me stumped. Need a expert.
- Chaos Mesh 1.0: Chaos Engineering on Kubernetes Made Easier
- Will “Kubernetes In Action” by Marko Luksa prepare me for the CKA certification?
- Terraform + Helm (The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly)
- WebAssembly Could Be the Key for Cloud Native Extensibility
- New code tutorial on Docker and how to use data with volumes, mounts, layers
- What are my options for securing my selenium docker?
- Selective Canary Deployments
- migrate from openshift 3.11 to rancher
- Trying to connect to a network device from inside a docker container.
- CloudBees’ DevOps World 2020: CI/CD, Jenkins and ‘Extreme Ownership’
- K8S Log scraper
- Self hosting as a lesson
- TAYGA: Bridge an IPv6 Network Back to IPv4 using NAT64
- Auto remediating Kubernetes alerts
- AI-Powered ‘Prescriptive Analytics’ Could Reduce Hospitalization Rates, Cut Costs
- Trapping Hackers with Containerized Deception
- docker push –> uffizzi cloud (1 click continuous deployment)
- cant connect with docker
- Deploy Multi Service Multi Node Voting App in Docker Swarm. Check this one!.
- Cron Job Parallelism vs Completions
- Is there any standard and common accepted way to setup a static and not changing port to the service?
- Deny Rules! Fine-Grained Kubernetes Access Controls with Kyverno
- Trying to install NGINX Proxy Manager and after that WORDPRESS
- How to monitor Istio with Prometheus metrics: What metrics should you track? How to track A/B and canary deployments?
- Helm: how to inject conditional value in values.yaml based on some other .Values.argument?
- Let’s Dockerize a Nodejs Express API
- Kubernetes Operators in Depth
- Does it make sense to use k8s on single bare metal server for few small projects?
- Unable to run the bind mount section in the docker tutorial.l
- I’d say 95% of the teams I see have helm-charts that look more or less the same. And almost the same amount fails in versioning changes to these configurations well. If you start your K8s journey think early of how you will mange configurations!
- The Four Golden Signals, SLO, SLI, and Kubernetes
- Create Azure Kubernetes Cluster: A Complete Step-by-Step Guide
- How do you setup Kubernetes dev environment for small teams ?
- Letting Change and Uncertainty Advance Your Software Architecture
- Use openstack Magnum or Kubespray?
- Ingress-nginx Whitelist Source
- Sysadmin tools: Creating network diagrams with diagrams.net
- Is it possible to build a docker image from inside a python script
- k8s hosting comparison, looking for a cheap + sane option
- Sharing is caring
- How do I upgrade helm sub charts in a specific order?
- Apache Kafka DevOps with Kubernetes and GitOps
- Connection failed to dockarized MySQL service.
- 10 Kubernetes Best Practices You Can Easily Apply to Your Clusters
- Containerised Hosting Tutorial Series, Docker, Portainer, Traefik & More!
- I created a RaspberryPI lightweight k8s platform named k1s with batteries included.
- Docker exec in azure
- Good resources for learning Docket? Labs? etc
- TiDB Operator: Your TiDB Operations Expert in Kubernetes
- Splitting docker-compose into multiple yml files, why is it recreating existing services?
- Kubernetes bare metal home usage assist
- What are some simple logging aggregation options for a small k3s cluster?
- Windows Node problems
- High CPU usage on Mac-OS
- Docker containers and images wiped after restart!
- Securing an API while running IdentityServer4 on Docker with HTTPS enabled locally
- 4 Ways to Run Kubernetes in Production
- GitLab Updates Kubernetes Agent for Experts, Compliance, Edge Use Cases
- CloudBees’ DevOps World 2020 Points the Way to Accelerated Resiliency
- Determined: new deep learning training platform for K8s
- What is the best way to handle multiple app deployment where 95% of the deploy.yaml stays the same?
- HTTP client requests are sent to Traefik
- Docker Open Sources Compose for Amazon ECS and Microsoft ACI
- The Importance of Feedback Loops in Distributed Systems
- Ingress scaling?
- Trusted Repositories and Container Registries in Kubernetes
- “Repaving” or cycling nodes?
- Is there any way to use secrets without having to run docker-compose with sudo, and also does it matter whether I use secrets or environment variables for passwords, etc.?
- How I backup my Docker containers using Resilio Sync